Bama vs. OSU. Meyer vs. Saban. Oh the humanity!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the one young ones don't appreciate that Fred Sanford as much as we do.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n134804 said:
I didn't think you was that old

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
NavetG8r;n134196 said:
Won't matter. OSU has had a great year but doesn't have the horses to beat Bama. Doesn't help they're on their 3rd QB either. Besides, on the off chance the :nole:s manage to beat Oregon, I don't feel good about OSU vs the Criminoles so I'd rather see Bama advance to ruin their NC repeat.

No matter who they play, FSU is toast. Oregon's defense worries me, but they can easily win a shootout. Bama and Saban against FSU? LOL. and if there is one thing Meyer has always been good at, its beating FSU.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Law98gator;n134804 said:
I took champagne and Ripple, I call it Champipple. Esther, they put your face into cookie dough and made gorilla cookies.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n134804 said:

I know what you mean.......I guess the we can call the former HC, "Dummy".

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n134628 said:
SEC East...the east is the worst its been since we went to two divisions.

Doesn't change the fact that your example of the ACC is wrong.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
oxrageous;n134708 said:
Okay, that's the final nail in the coffin for that emote. I don't know if you guys and gals know what a penis looks like, but I can tell you I've never seen one that color or shape. I guess some people just see one in everything. At any rate, that emote is gone forever and I couldn't be happier.

:exactly:

I have no love for OSU, for their fans, but I really hold a lot of disdain for Saban and his OC, and Alabama in general. I want to see the Urbs take Saban down. So, I will never utter the words "roll tide". Plus, I find it amusing that OSU has helmet stickers that look like pot leaves (but, then again, I think a laser beam looks like a dick). Then, go Ducks.

g8rgolfer

Nov 18, 2014
Law98gator;n134585 said:
No, I think he has done an amazing job w this team. Some guys would just give up and dare you to fire them if their first and second QBs were hurt. He also plays looser and allows his OC to roll tje dice more when he is the underdog and feels like he needs to. I like that Nurvous Creyer, the 2004 or 2006 one.

This is also one of Trailerbamas least talented teams. They arent nearly as slow and bad innthe secondary as Wisky thoigh.

I could totally see Crackumbus winning and I wouldnt really be happy aboit either winning. It's win win bc I get to see one fanbase I hate cry regardless.

I guess you got a bit of a point ... however ... the teams Bama has played versus the teams OSU has played are a lot different. The way Bama beat those teams is also a lot different than how OSU beat those teams. Also, a lot of credit given to Urbs for his ability to get a team prepared for a bowl game ... but a lot of forgetting that Nick is just as good at it and could probably be said better.

The one thing that is absent thus far in this discussion is how it is personal for OSU and not Bama. Someone hinted that it is personal for Urbz ... but I would say it is more personal for OSU. This can be either a positive for OSU or a negative. The pressure is definitely on OSU to win this game. They are the team that continue to get embarrassed by a different SEC during bowl season. THat is a monkey on their back. Does it motivate them or does it make them very nervous?

I think without a question that Bama is the better team. But there are question marks on this because OSU's schedule. Not sure how good they really are ...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So is it weird that every time I've seen this thread title on the main page, I've had to remind myself that Alvin didn't start it? Ox and Alvin sure do have similar writing styles......

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n135090 said:
So is it weird that every time I've seen this thread title on the main page, I've had to remind myself that Alvin didn't start it? Ox and Alvin sure do have similar writing styles......
Yawn. You sound more dumb every time you put forth this theory. Alvin was around at least 5 years before I ever showed up.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n135101 said:
Yawn. You sound more dumb every time you put forth this theory. Alvin was around at least 5 years before I ever showed up.

The real Alvin, yes. CaneThing and CatMania have been different posters, as well.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ox isn't smart enough to pull that off

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n135102 said:
The real Alvin, yes. CaneThing and CatMania have been different posters, as well.
I'll say it one more time: I'm not Alvin. Never have been, never will be. Future accusations will result in vacations.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n135105 said:
I'll say it one more time: I'm not Alvin. Never have been, never will be. Future accusations will result in vacations.

Ahhhhh......getting all defensive now. Very Zach/Crucial-esque if you ask me. :whistle:

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n135102 said:

He sounds like the same Alvin York from Zook years to me. Why would Ox create an a$$hole to live on his message board? There are enough of us out here.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n135143 said:
He sounds like the same Alvin York from Zook years to me. Why would Ox create an a$$hole to live on his message board? There are enough of us out here.

Why would anyone create aliases? Boredom, pot stirring, fun. I've had a few minor aliases in the past, trolling can be a lot of fun.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n135150 said:
Why would anyone create aliases? Boredom, pot stirring, fun. I've had a few minor aliases in the past, trolling can be a lot of fun.

That's all you do now,ain't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator