Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Point of order. I’ve checked the by-laws and terms of membership. I don’t think dick-shaming is permissible unless accompanied by a legitimate medical explanation (e.g. penile URGism, ED, Peyronie’s, etc).
FIFY

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I know a married couple who were male and female cheerleaders at Furman, and looking at Napier's bio, I just realized it would've been around the same time that he was the starting QB there.

To answer your first question, no, I guess it turns out that all male cheerleaders are not necessarily homos. :dunno:

As for the second question, yes, he told me that when they were dating, they did get naked and do freaky versions of those cheerleading routines where he flips her all over the place. :naughty:

Of course now that they're married with kids, if he's lucky she might half-heartedly wave a pom-pom with her other hand while he's getting his monthly manual release. :(

I just called to see if they had any recollections of Young Billy but got voicemail. Hope I didn't call at an inconvenient time. It is the end of the month.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know a married couple who were male and female cheerleaders at Furman, and looking at Napier's bio, I just realized it would've been around the same time that he was the starting QB there.

To answer your first question, no, I guess it turns out that male cheerleaders are not necessarily homos. :dunno:

As for the second question, yes, he told me that when they were dating, they did get naked and do freaky versions of those cheerleading routines where he flips her all over the place. :naughty:

Of course now that they're married with kids, if he's lucky she might half-heartedly wave a pom-pom with her other hand while he's getting his monthly manual release. :(

I just called to see if they had any recollections of Young Billy but got voicemail. Hope I didn't call at an inconvenient time. It is the end of the month.
Ok this is kinda weird. Are you watching these ****ers you sick basterd?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There was a post in a FB thread this morning by a guy who had Napier's dad as a HS coach when Billy was a little boy (but always around his dad coaching). Dude didn't have enough good things to say about the dad, and Billy.
Man I feel better now. Just glad his neighbors loved him as a kid.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I wonder if Bob Stoops is pushing for them to hire his special needs brother from UK? The news about him being interim coach seems bizarre since it would make a helluva lot more sense to promote someone actually on the coaching staff, but maybe it's Bob telling them "hire my admittedly troll-like brother and I will work with him behind the scenes." Kind of a 2-for-one.
Dumbest thing troll-like Mark could is swap his gig at Kentucky for the pressure cooker at Oklahoma. At Oklahoma he would be expected to pull in top tier recruiting classes, compete for MNC's every year, and churn out first round draft choices. At Kentucky, he's just expected to produce a respectable team, go to some sort of a bowl game, pull off an unexpected win every now and then, pull in a recruiting class that's in the upper 50%, and give the student body and alumni something to do until basketball season rolls around.

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Dumbest think troll-like Mark could is swap is gig at Kentucky for the pressure cooker at Oklahoma. At Oklahoma he would be expected to pull in top tier recruiting classes, compete for MNC's every year, and churn out first round draft choices. At Kentucky, he's just expected to produce a respectable team, go to some sort of a bowl game, pull off an unexpected win every now and then, pull in a recruiting class that's in the upper 50%, and give the student body and alumni something to do until basketball season rolls around.
Yeah, I was pretty much joking. One thing he screwed up with his modicum of success at UK is, thanks to Dooshbag Dan, now they are going to expect him to beat Florida every year.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Ok this is kinda weird. Are you watching these ****ers you sick basterd?
lol to be honest I straight up asked him. It was the first thing that occurred to me when I found out they met each other from being cheerleaders. I said, "So, uhhh...."

k-photo-u1

:scratchchin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.