Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Florida State

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
@cover2 you provided me with another "breakfast with the Gators". Thank you for everything this year and it made a difference on this site.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
in March 2020 right before the great shut down i scored a bottle of the blue label. It was sublime
It is hard to find Weller in my corner of Virginia. My son in law brings it over from Maryland. I need to add the Blue to my Christmas wish list. I have a feeling we will all need more Weller for next season. ;)

Thanks

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It is hard to find Weller in my corner of Virginia. My son in law brings it over from Maryland. I need to add the Blue to my Christmas wish list. I have a feeling we will all need more Weller for next season. ;)

Thanks
Va ABC sucks. At least if you lived in NoVa, it was always worth the drive to go into DC.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is a Pu$$y the same thing?...I used to be pretty good at Biology but ALL the rules have been changed
I think now that it’s pretty much geo-political. However, here in rural No Florida and So Georgia, the terms are still interchangeable. Determine who is what, however…

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I think now that it’s pretty much geo-political. However, here in rural No Florida and So Georgia, the terms are still interchangeable. Determine who is what, however…

That is an issue here...Big Time

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A few things that really stood out to me or the effort that we put forth, which was obvious. I spoke about that in the game thread. But regarding Norvell and the noles, and this may have been mentioned, but they blew an obvious FG at the of Q2 because of a lack of situational awareness. That’s a bad look for the coach who should’ve made sure he understood that. That’s the 3 points they needed late.

The other bonehead decision was not accepting the hold on us, which would’ve made it 2nd and 20. He let us have 3 yards, and we converted. Again, situations vary, but I’d put as much pressure in the newly inserted young QB, not take away a down, especially with a modest gain. The takeaway for me was that we are in good shape with our instate rival. Add that to moments like JaxStaye and I think it’s safe to say he’s just not a very good coach.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
That used to be the rule. I seen three straight attempts at an on side kick where the ball didn't travel 10 yards. the last ten years or so, the is placed where it went out or went dead or was recovered .
Someone help me out here..why wasn’t FSU allowed to re-kick that whiff after a 5 yard penalty? Can’t find a specific rule reference other than blog answers. I thought UF could decline and take ball but a friend thinks they automatically should get a re-kick since it didn’t travel 10 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.