Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. South Carolina

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
IF strick doesnt hire you, FireFoley, Sofla and a few others I want him fired yesterday. I hope you fckkers can recruit.
Im gonna suggest Cover to oversee the whole operation. What the hell, fire strick and Cover for AD.
canIget an Amen?
Fooley and his lackey do not hire Gators. They want people loyal to them, not the University.

Nor do they hire football coaches or former players. when I last looked the sole former
football player in the athletic department front office was a punter from Marshall, Curtis Head.

Do you think that's an accident?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Fooley and his lackey do not hire Gators. They want people loyal to them, not the University.

Nor do they hire football coaches or former players. when I last looked the sole former
football player in the athletic department front office was a punter from Marshall, Curtis Head.

Do you think that's an accident?
Please refresh my memory... I thought Ratliff, V Brown, T Jackson and D Baker were on staff? Maybe they've moved on?

That said, there are some other Gators like Bam Hardmon and Manuel I'd like to see on the coaching staff.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please refresh my memory... I thought Ratliff, V Brown, T Jackson and D Baker were on staff? Maybe they've moved on?

That said, there are some other Gators like Bam Hardmon and Manuel I'd like to see on the coaching staff.
Fuchstard THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT, not football operations and football recruitimg.

Good Gawd you cant be this stupid in real life. I cant believe people had to salute you.

With all due respect.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
[mention]Swamp Donkey [/mention] This coming from a guy who can’t tell the difference between an officer and enlisted. Did you even complete a full year in the army before they kicked you out?… Nobody saluted me because I worked for a living, you idiotic, miserable beast of burden.

Sorry I don’t pay attention the organizational structure of the football vs AD staffs. Since you’re so knowledgeable, maybe you should quit your “job” (your employment status is highly suspect) and go fix everything that’s wrong with UF football. You clearly have all the qualifications (sarcasm). Please do me a favor, while you’re cleaning house, please throw foley in prison (NOT sarcasm) for felony destruction of a National Champion football program.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
[mention]Swamp Donkey [/mention] This coming from a guy who can’t tell the difference between an officer and enlisted. Did you even complete a full year in the army before they kicked you out?… Nobody saluted me because I worked for a living, you idiotic, miserable beast of burden.

Sorry I don’t pay attention the organizational structure of the football vs AD staffs. Since you’re so knowledgeable, maybe you should quit your “job” (your employment status is highly suspect) and go fix everything that’s wrong with UF football. You clearly have all the qualifications (sarcasm). Please do me a favor, while you’re cleaning house, please throw foley in prison (NOT sarcasm) for felony destruction of a National Champion football program.

:popcorn:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[mention]Swamp Donkey [/mention] This coming from a guy who can’t tell the difference between an officer and enlisted..
it is hard for me to tell the difference between Seabee and Puddle Pirate. All Village People uniforms look alike to me.

Village+People.In+The+navy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator