Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. South Carolina

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
I quit watching after kuntsucky game and wow I thought it would make it easier that way but NO it still F'N sucks hard!!!! Fire ALL those Fuchs top to bottom fuchs all the way down!!! Make a clean MUD slide sweep it all away start new all the way from the tip top to the very bottom. F'um ALL!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't read it but liked it anyhow. I figured **** it, everyone else liked it.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? I thought you'd jump in here to defend Dan and explain how we are all nuts thinking he needs to get fired....wow.
HomerJ is kinda Dooleyish. Pumps the coach until just after the hire then says he knew it all the time.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
FIRE these worthless POS's already!!! These two couldn't have done a worse job of coaching if they'd planned to do it a year ago. WHAT THE HELL DOES IT TAKE FOR STRICKNINE TO PULL THE LEVER ON THEM BOTH

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
SMU took the longest time to recover from their "death penalty", how so long will it take UF to get clear of this "Mullen-damage".?
UF authorities should never, never have let this get this far gone. Inexcusable "death penalty" via Mullen-Grantham. Years to overcome Florida's insignificant recruiting prowess.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
SMU took the longest time to recover from their "death penalty", how so long will it take UF to get clear of this "Mullen-damage".?
UF authorities should never, never have let this get this far gone. Inexcusable "death penalty" via Mullen-Grantham. Years to overcome Florida's insignificant recruiting prowess.

5-8 years but only with the right hire. And I’m not betting on this clownish administration to get it right.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Uh, you do know UF played Georgia last week, right? Strange for a Gator "fan" not to be paying attention. Could it be because you're a full-blown Bammer?
In a sense, you are correct. I'm worried about Bama playing Georgia...
This is two games in a row where the Gators have gotten off to a good start and then just totally fell apart.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? I thought you'd jump in here to defend Dan and explain how we are all nuts thinking he needs to get fired....wow.
????

I hated the choice of taking him. I hate that stale, crappy offense. I hated it with Tebow and I hate it now. I want a wide open offense like we had last year but given that CDM will never recruit a passing QB, that offense is gone forever. Now we are stuck with running backs that can “throw “.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Thanks guys. I’m in a low place where my Gators are concerned. I’m guessing I’m not alone. Forgive the musical interludes, but that’s about all the solace I’ve got now, after a decade plus of this looping crapfest.

Thanks Cover - now I've got that song stuck in my head for the last 2 hours. Vid looks like a new batch of presidential appointees

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Cover - now I've got that song stuck in my head for the last 2 hours. Vid looks like a new batch of presidential appointees
That or either footage from a Fuchs / Stricklin Football Town Hall. It’s also how I imagine the Dem Nat’l Convention to look behind the scenes. Hard to imagine any of those scenarios getting “back to good” in short order.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I will if we ever hire one at least semi-competent.
IF strick doesnt hire you, FireFoley, Sofla and a few others I want him fired yesterday. I hope you fckkers can recruit.
Im gonna suggest Cover to oversee the whole operation. What the hell, fire strick and Cover for AD.
canIget an Amen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator