Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. South Carolina

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I’ll go ahead and get my apologies out of the way, but this will be pretty short this morning. We got our asses handed to us last night 40-17 by a very middling football team. We also lost the stats battle. Maybe the biggest was being out rushed 284 to 82 by the 106th ranked running team in the upper division of college football. No moral victory tonight Dan. Evaluate THAT! Of course, the excuse is that we had the flu, 20 or 30 players, including your starting QB. That certainly affected the game plan, right?

I guess we are F$U now. Remember how they explained the 52-20 NC thrashing to food poisoning or some intestinal issues team-wide? Any excuse Mullen gives at this point other than “I’ve done an awful job of coaching this team and managing this coaching staff to win” reeks of estrogen, incompetence, and narcissism. The players obviously aren’t responding. The staff…(shakin’ my head). Please, take your $12 mil parting gift and go. And take Stricklin, Fuchs, Foley, and any of the other characters responsible for the destruction of my beloved football program with you.

It’s time for me to work on my golf game. I’m sick of this shti.

Later.

:chomp:

One of your best!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
To say this game sucked is not giving it enough credit to how bad it really was.
Mullen proved he can't out coach talent last week. This week he just proved he can't coach.
To give him another year will just dig the hole a little deeper.

PS thanks Cover that's all we needed.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Hell, they were playing their walk-on 3rd string QB, and looked like a powerhouse. It's the most embarrassing beatdown in years.
Quoted for truth. Completely embarrassing.
I hate to think what Georgia is going to do to the Gators. I don't even want to watch it.
And after this game, I'm even wondering about FSU.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to think what Georgia is going to do to the Gators.
Uh, you do know UF played Georgia last week, right? Strange for a Gator "fan" not to be paying attention. Could it be because you're a full-blown Bammer?

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I dont want to speculate too much so please check me if im way out there.

During the game last night the camera was focused on Dan most of the night. There was only one instance shown of dan exhibiting any emotion. It was right after EJ was throwing downfield and we scored the touchdown. Dan was shuffling down the sidelines screaming like a junkie high on crack.

After that EJ started throwing only sideways and handing off.

Am I wrong to think there is a correlation?

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, Cover. I knew yesterday when I switched the game off that you'd tell me everything I'd need to know about the debacle I knew was coming. Dan, et. al., have taken all of the joy out of fall for me, so turning it off is no longer difficult. How sad that is!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I dont want to speculate too much so please check me if im way out there.

During the game last night the camera was focused on Dan most of the night. There was only one instance shown of dan exhibiting any emotion. It was right after EJ was throwing downfield and we scored the touchdown. Dan was shuffling down the sidelines screaming like a junkie high on crack.

After that EJ started throwing only sideways and handing off.

Am I wrong to think there is a correlation?

Explain please..???? What correlation? Dan happy, Dan sad, Dan drunk?

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Explain please..???? What correlation? Dan happy, Dan sad, Dan drunk?
My speculation was that Dan was pissed EJ was throwing forward.

Its way out there but its was the only time I saw Dan raging (or even caring) but after that, no forward passes until late 4th quarter.

I know its a bizarre speculation but I am convinced Mulllllen cares more about people doing what he says than he cares about winning games

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My speculation was that Dan was pissed EJ was throwing forward.

Its way out there but its was the only time I saw Dan raging (or even caring) but after that, no forward passes until late 4th quarter.

I know its a bizarre speculation but I am convinced Mulllllen cares more about people doing what he says than he cares about winning games

I think his stubbornness is Dan's greatest blind spot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You summed it up perfectly cover. It doesn't take much analysis to smell shyt and know its shyt.
All should have been able to look at the ingedients and recognize shtt soup was on the stove.

I know some arent quite that analytical though.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Dan turtled into his shell last year when the genius was getting it arse stuffed. He only occasionally pokes his head out of his RV before getting scared and going back.

Was just listening to Top Billin, LMFAO, Mullen has terrible position coaches and no elite (young) recruiters and that is all he needs.
Who da fuq does everyone things hires the old bottom dwellers and sets the tone? Our coaches are like one of those movies where the old dides are trying for one last score before going out to pasture ffs.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, burn it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Was just listening to Top Billin, LMFAO.
Top Billin is a dwag. Of course he wants Mullinz here forever.

I wish Ray Goof were still at Ugly.

Who is it exactly who hired Mullinz staff anyway? The same staff he had at Cowbell? If it is truly just a staff problem, we need to find the person responsible and fire him.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Quoted for truth. Completely embarrassing.
I hate to think what Georgia is going to do to the Gators. I don't even want to watch it.
And after this game, I'm even wondering about FSU.
Agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.