Bowl Match-Ups/Playoffs

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Big surprise, they kept Bama vs OK out of the first round. They swear up and down they wouldn't look at final matchups and would just rank the teams as they saw them. Yet not a single thinking person believed it wouldn't be Bama 1 OK 3 or Bama 2 OK 4 so they could get the championship game they want. Fuk all 4 of them. I'm not in the mood to pull for any of these guys.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Shocker, 4 OK favored over 1 Clemson:shocked:

And of course Bama favored as they will be over any of these teams.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want any part of harbaugh. We'll go out on a three game skid.

Really takes the shine off an alleged great season. I think we beat one ranked team...ole miss.

Probably our weakest schedule in thirty years

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, where do we land?

Outback?
Citrus?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The score will be 3-2 Gators.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At least Durkin is gone. That should be worth a 3rd down conversion or two.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
56 yard field goal as time expires. :lol:
I think it's more likely Treon throws up a bomb on a busted play and when DRob catches it, dances his way 300 yards back, forward, sideways, and stumbles and fumbles the ball into the end zone so Treon can then fall on it for a TD, the refs will subtract 3 points for daring to stink up the field with such buffoonery, and of course we miss the PAT.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's more likely Treon throws up a bomb on a busted play and when DRob catches it, dances his way 300 yards back, forward, sideways, and stumbles and fumbles the ball into the end zone so Treon can then fall on it for a TD, the refs will subtract 3 points for daring to stink up the field with such buffoonery, and of course we miss the PAT.
Either one works for me.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
By moving Oklahoma to 4, they prevented them playing in Dallas which would of been almost a home game. This was the the right thing to do. The 1 and 2 teams deserve to travel less than 3 and 4. I like the match ups. Both games should be interesting.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Must win? Not quite, but a loss would hurt. It would be the first 3 game losing streak since 2013 (remarkably I don't think SOS ever had a 3 game losing streak, doubt Meyer did, but maybe when he quit but kept drawing a check). It would also make us 0-3 vs Meatchicken. Finally it would firmly establish Harbaugh as the best first year coach of 2015.

None of those things by themselves are huge, but taken together this would be a significant win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.