Brandon Marshall a Jets

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n188815 said:
I was only pointing out that the Pats are known to take on players with attitude issues. If you fail there, then you are most likely out of the league.

I agree....

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n188560 said:
I never heard of any issues Percy had with the law other than his love of weed. I think he's just a prima donna type.

and he's super fragile. I just hope he goes somewhere I can at least enjoy watching him..............................when he's not hurt.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n189583 said:
and he's super fragile. I just hope he goes somewhere I can at least enjoy watching him..............................when he's not hurt.
Or stoned...or pouting...or...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's a money thing. The Jets released Harvin today to save 10.5 million in cap space and reduce compensation due Seattle from a fourth-round pick to a sixth rounder. Harvin was described as a "model teammate," negating the notion that poor attitude led to the decision. The Jets even left the door open for a return by Harvin, though he'd have to take a sizable pay cut.

Teams just aren't willing to pay McLaren money for Lotus reliability. How's that for a crappy car metaphor?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...trade-official

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, model teammate that gets quickly released by every team that touches him. Im just not sure what model hes modeling.

The comments below that article are brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.