BREAKING: Will Muschamp's job posted

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The fact GatorJ didn't see this in 7 other threads tells me he's not doing his mod duties. :suspect:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Only thing I did not like was the Bear reference. Seriously, quit using Bama as a yardstick. We have our own blasted yardstick, "even the Head Ball Coach didn't win them all".

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;88575 said:
The fact GatorJ didn't see this in 7 other threads tells me he's not doing his mod duties. :suspect:
:burn:

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
-
RocketCityGator;n88578 said:
Only thing I did not like was the Bear reference. Seriously, quit using Bama as a yardstick. We have our own blasted yardstick, "even the Head Ball Coach didn't win them all".

Totally agree! The hot team will change every 4-5 yrs but if you build a good team and get good recruits you should be able to win your share and be there to compete at the end. SOS had the formula down, he managed to stay "relevant" for over a decade.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n88983 said:
I only moderate the lounge.

And I only moderate the political forum. Guess we know who does the heavy lifting around here.
:suspect2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n89031 said:
And I only moderate the political forum. Guess we know who does the heavy lifting around here.
:suspect2:
And for good reason. Last time you tried the heavy lifting you nearly destroyed the forum trying to merge every thread into one.

:dance:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n89060 said:
And for good reason. Last time you tried the heavy lifting you nearly destroyed the forum trying to merge every thread into one.

:dance:

I produced a lot of traffic that day. There were at least 3 different threads started just to complain about my merging of said threads. I was the hero of the day. :proud:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seems so few top HC & staff are readily receptive, I think we should offer/grill Leipold as he is a huge lopsided winner.

Think: we'd have a winner-HC/CEO doing the SEC on-the-job training this time. And he'd be young and resilient, but he'd
know how to delegate & direct. We'd have the CFBcoach who got to 100 wins faster than any in history. We certainly
would have hired an up & comer. There can be little doubt that he's going to work his way steadily up the HC coaching
ranks to an elite school's HC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.