Bucs coaches excited about "impressive" Kyle Trask

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
[VARIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT SOFLA'S FEMALE RELATIVES SUCK]

[INSINUATION THAT SOFLA'S MALE RELATIVES MAY ALSO PARTAKE]

Sorry @soflagator, headed out now to watch LeBron hopefully end his season in shame, so only had time to do an outline.

A “pity like” from me, and a “laugh” from a guy so hammered off Mai Tai’s he’s currently trying to put gloves on his feet.

c76de03f-bf2d-4888-a601-26283cb9baf5_text.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NHL playoffs on...this tard watching basketball while question another man's masculinity on the way out. Dude just all kinds of stupid.
Makes perfect sense.

I too would be watching ice soccer.

If I were Canadian.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A “pity like” from me, and a “laugh” from a guy so hammered off Mai Tai’s he’s currently trying to put gloves on his feet.
My first thought was that's ridiculous.

Then, after checking the ingredients for a Mai Tai... that doesn't sound bad. Too sweet and likely too watered down... but not too bad.

Also, why would I be wearing gloves at all?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
My first thought was that's ridiculous.

Then, after checking the ingredients for a Mai Tai... that doesn't sound bad. Too sweet and likely too watered down... but not too bad.

Also, why would I be wearing gloves at all?
Just go with it. You're wearing gloves on your feet and holding a drink with a little umbrella in it, you look like a monkey on vacation.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Whooaaaa Nelly, I don't know about "best movie in history," but it is indisputably a high-ranking classic in the bro-cinema genre. Nobody with a Y chromosome should ever be heard to criticize it in mixed company.

I'd go Top 3 Western

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ahhh yeah, she is starting NFL QB material, Jeffy outkicked his coverage on that one.

I looked her up, her name is Tarin Moses.

Here was the young UF couple in uniform.

4-tarin-moses-jeff-driskel-college-football-wags.jpg

...and out of uniform, courtesy of Jeffy's own twitter. Nice of him to share! :naughty: What a firecracker.

BPpJrbICYAAs3tE

Here is the happy couple on their blessed day.

Jeff_Driskel_wife_Tarin_Driskel__wedding.jpg

And lastly here they are cradling the fruit of Jeffy's lucky, non-NFL-starting-caliber loins. Maybe he should consider switching to TE so he can pay for that child's education.

Jeff_Driskel_wife_Tarin_Driskel_daughter_Jensen.jpg

Can you say "Stalker"?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I could definitely be wrong but the way I remember practice reports, it was the exact opposite, which I've always felt was Mullen's only saving grace in the matter. It seemed like his whole career here there was a similar theme of inconsistency and lack of mental toughness where he couldn't shake off bad throws, or bad days. Mullen talked about him getting too down on himself and beat writers were constantly reporting ups and downs, never anything like what we saw live the last 1.5 years. Either way, it's still a black eye on a QB coach to not recognize it. I just kind of likened it to DW who practiced ok but was near perfect when the lights came on. Again, I could be misremembering.

After seeing his performance this past year and a half, I would question the accuracy of those practice reports. No way he was that bad at practice and suddenly turned it on.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure "Unforgiven" is less than 30 years old.
Barely! It came out in 1992.

I'm sorry to break it to you because it came as sad and surprising news to me too, but 1992 was almost 30 years ago. :eek::(:confused:

Meanwhile, I still can't get over @TheDouglas78 saying that when @URGatorBait holds out his little mitt to shake hands, it looks like he's offering you a handful of Vienna sausages. That was mean to say! I would never say anything like that, or even repeat it. :shakehead:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure if lebron is the best player anymore. This whiteboy for the mavs has made Leonard and George his prison bitches. And he's only like 20 or 21 I think.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My memory was Trask was going to start and HE got injured.

I'm pretty sure that was only a consideration after Franks played horribly against Mizzou in '18. Of course, that was more fan speculation. If Trask was not hurt, there's a good chance that Mullen would continue to start Franks. I'm basing that on the fact that Franks started both the 18 and 19 seasons and that Stiner and Wilson continued to start games in spite if consistent terrible play.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm pretty sure that was only a consideration after Franks played horribly against Mizzou in '18. Of course, that was more fan speculation. If Trask was not hurt, there's a good chance that Mullen would continue to start Franks. I'm basing that on the fact that Franks started both the 18 and 19 seasons and that Stiner and Wilson continued to start games in spite if consistent terrible play.

This isn’t necessarily a defense of Mullin, or an endorsement of his offensive style. But all offensive coaches have specific types of players that they want. There’s a reason why Tommy Frazier wasn’t even given a look from us when he came out of Bradenton(?). Spurrier didn’t miss on him. He didn’t fit what we wanted to do. Franks was always going to be the guy until Jones was ready, because he could be some of the things Mullen wants. But keep in mind that after Trask couldn’t start because of injury, Franks proceeded to help lead a comeback win against Usce, played well the next week, helped lead a win against the noles and then won a bowl game over Mich. It’s easy to say he should’ve been replaced sooner. But the fact is, until the disaster against miami, he was playing good football. And even after that game, multiple players were defending him and saying he was definitively their QB. You could argue that he should’ve been pulled against UK rather than needing the injury to dictate things, but other than that, Franks wasn’t the issue.

Now, Stiner, Taylor and Wilson. I have no answer there, specifically the first two.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
More than fan speculation: I think it was a given.
Look,Southflorida nailed it. CDM didn't want a drop back passer, even a good one. But after Franks played so badly, Trask would have gotten his chance if he had stayed healthy. Even if CDM is due much, give him his due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator