Bucs coaches excited about "impressive" Kyle Trask

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Weird Science. He plays the azz-hole older brother. And i made a typo; it's supposed to be "You're stewed butt wad."

Gotcha. I'd forgotten that. So I guess he has actually been in a movie worth watching.

Ok fine...technically two movies worth watching, I guess. Though I really feel like Winslet and DiCaprio are the ones that really make the other.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gotcha. I'd forgotten that. So I guess he has actually been in a movie worth watching.

Ok fine...technically two movies worth watching, I guess. Though I really feel like Winslet and DiCaprio are the ones that really make the other.
giphy.gif

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
The whole idea that Tombstone isnt the best movie in history should be a bannable offense.... even w Kurt Russell.
Whooaaaa Nelly, I don't know about "best movie in history," but it is indisputably a high-ranking classic in the bro-cinema genre. Nobody with a Y chromosome should ever be heard to criticize it in mixed company.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Whooaaaa Nelly, I don't know about "best movie in history," but it is indisputably a high-ranking classic in the bro-cinema genre. Nobody with a Y chromosome should ever be heard to criticize it in mixed company.

I’ve said before, it’s probably the best Cowboy movie of the past 30 years. But that’s mainly because Lonesome Dove was a mini-series and Toy Story was a cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator