Butch Jones: It takes six or seven years

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CU-UF;n308249 said:
It fits well within their annual "end of the season" run of 4 crappy teams and an also-ran bowl win to validate their idiocy that they are back and NEXT year will be the year!

Gotta give Butch credit, he is playing the slight of hand game.

Great first post!:lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n307692 said:
Damn, WM was cut short from fulfilling his plan. He just needed 2-3 more years.

There were actually people that believed this, btw.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n308382 said:
There were actually people that believed this, btw.

Honestly, other than coach9, I can't recall anyone else holding out hope.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just wondering, is Messedchomp more hated by Gator fans than any of our rival coaches ? That's interesting ?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;308436 said:
Honestly, other than coach9, I can't recall anyone else holding out hope.

I went back recently and reviewed posts from here and other places. There were more than you think. Of course some of these people have tried to hide this, even going to the trouble of changing their screen name...

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
CU-UF;n308249 said:
It fits well within their annual "end of the season" run of 4 crappy teams and an also-ran bowl win to validate their idiocy that they are back and NEXT year will be the year!

Gotta give Butch credit, he is playing the slight of hand game.

Man, where the hell have you been?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n308476 said:
I went back recently and reviewed posts from here and other places. There were more than you think. Of course some of these people have tried to hide this, even going to the trouble of changing their screen name...
Yes, I know. It's ok. We good now. Magic Mac has this.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I have been teaching the future Gators. I didn't think I was missed, but glad someone recognized

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Me thinks you are now lapsing into fear of Butch Jones and the team he has built. You do realize in the last three weeks Tennessee has proved to the rest of the world we have a better team than the fading Treon Harris Gators.

That's right. Stick that in your Gator hole and smoke it.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CU-UF;n308541 said:
For some reason I feel like I have heard this story the last 10 years Alvin.....

Maybe but this year we had you down and out until questionable moves by the coaching staff. We believe Butch Jones has finally learned how to "get 'er dun" in the 4th quarter.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
York is an interesting psychological case. Obviously self-loathing. Nobody does what he's does unless he gets pleasure from being abused and humiliated. Alvin is gimp, locked in somebody's basement, chained to the ceiling, in black leather overalls and a ball gag in his mouth. Occasionally his masters come in to urinate and defecate on him. When he's released he returns to his trailer at the end of mud road somewhere in the Tennessee hills.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n308546 said:
York is an interesting psychological case.
No one thinks Yorkie is interesting.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n308546 said:
York is an interesting psychological case. Obviously self-loathing. Nobody does what he's does unless he gets pleasure from being abused and humiliated. Alvin is gimp, locked in somebody's basement, chained to the ceiling, in black leather overalls and a ball gag in his mouth. Occasionally his masters come in to urinate and defecate on him. When he's released he returns to his trailer at the end of mud road somewhere in the Tennessee hills.

LOL
Keeping piping in your own delusional propaganda about abuse and humiliation. You're the one's that always lose it in my threads and responses by calling for my permanent banishment. Just relax. Don't take this all so seriously. Truth is you lizards have given me a lot laughs over the years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_l2n6hzYc7l1qbu83io1_500.png

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Serious question, Dork. What makes this year any different than last year or the year before. Lose to all quality opponents, then beat the deadbeats on the back of the schedule. Is it that huge win over the dumpster fire UGA team that's about to implode their entire staff?

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n308586 said:
Serious question, Dork. What makes this year any different than last year or the year before. Lose to all quality opponents, then beat the deadbeats on the back of the schedule. Is it that huge win over the dumpster fire UGA team that's about to implode their entire staff?

The big difference is how we achieved parity in our game with Alabama who could very well go all the way to win the National Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.