Butters is returning to Florida this weekend!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
There's a better chance of Butters getting his teeth fixed than CMU winning...or staying within 4 TD's.

:butters:'s post game presser: Well, shucks, you know what an opportunity it was to play in an NFL stadium for our kids, most of whom probably never saw an NFL stadium. And got to play in front of such a large crowd. Oh wait, those were not the fans dressed up as empty seats? Those were actually empty seats? Well okay, but you know it sure was hot and you know golly we are some directional school in the north, so we don;t get to feel or understand how hot it really is. You know you only get about 12 or so of these things a year and we have gotten to play at Wisconsin where they have such good fans and now we have played in an NFL stadium. Sure is fortunate for a school in our conference to have done both of these things this year. I wish we would have played better but you know we have 6 or 7 more of these things and we still have our goals in front of us............................

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's a better chance of Butters getting his teeth fixed than CMU winning...or staying within 4 TD's.
Oh, I know but, a boy can dream can't he? ;-) How great would a Butter's victory over the mighty Canes be this weekend?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they find Butters hanging by the turnover chain on a Sunday morning.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
So effing what?

Never have I seen two people so butthurt that I wasn't at a tailgate. Since neither of you can stand me, I would have thought you were HAPPY I wasn't there. Instead, you bring it up over and over and over and over. Bizarre.

I missed you at the tailgate...maybe not as much as I missed BNA a few weeks ago, but still would have been cool

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fûck scUM. I hope Shark Humping Butters pushes their schit in. What’s wrong with you turd.
Yeah, if he miraculously beats scum then perhaps some other sec team will hire him. hopefully an SEC East team.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
let's face it, butters is always just surprised if he scores at all.

that probably describes his sex life also.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, if he miraculously beats scum then perhaps some other sec team will hire him. hopefully an SEC East team.
I’m guessing UT is in the market soon and they sure do love Saban disciples. Someone remind Fat Phil that Butters made two SEC championship games!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Surprisingly, CMU is down 7-2 into the 2nd quarter...

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Butters back in Florida this weekend -- that is understandable. Damn hard to find sharks in Michigan.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I just turned this on and Miami is truly struggling w/ CMU's defense. WTF? I ain't gonna lie, I took Miami in the pick em.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just turned this on and Miami is truly struggling w/ CMU's defense. WTF? I ain't gonna lie, I took Miami in the pick em.
Doesn't matter if you lie or not - everyone's picks are public and can't be hidden away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.