Butthurt Peyton Manning refusing to speak to backup QB

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Peyton Manning, is, and will always be, Florida's bit**. His latest little temper tantrum is just icing on the cake.

Compare and contrast with the QB he replaced in Denver. Manning is the antithesis of the word "teamwork".

He should change his first name to "petulant"

Petulant Manning.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Surprise Peyton is all about amassing stats and being as a$$hole. Reminds me of the quarterback whose record he broke doing the same thing. Amassing stats, not helping the younger qbs on the roster. Where as a guys like Brady, Aikman, Bradshaw, and Montana would allow others to shine to get rings. I think it is hilarious both of these a$$hats only have one.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
peyton-manning-meme-5.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's great toe see Peanut Head and Horseface getting exactly what they deserve.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Surprise Peyton is all about amassing stats and being as a$$hole. Reminds me of the quarterback whose record he broke doing the same thing. Amassing stats, not helping the younger qbs on the roster. Where as a guys like Brady, Aikman, Bradshaw, and Montana would allow others to shine to get rings. I think it is hilarious both of these a$$hats only have one.

They are both shytbags.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Manning never retires, because as soon as he does you know he's going to wheel his giant peanut head into a broadcast booth or pregame show somewhere and annoy me even more.

I loled.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait a minute, Payton Manning is the backup QB.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Reportedly that sounds like a load of horse...gator ****.
Pretty easy to confirm he hasn't been to meetings and practices. Face it, he's a a washed up, stat-filler that's butthurt because he sucks and was benched. Who's UT gonna hang their hat on now? :lol2:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This was nothing but a hit piece. Did Manning sleep with this guys wife or something? o_O

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jealousy is hard pill to swallow, isn't it, my lizards. All these years you've suffered through the hell of Peyton's overwhelming success and popularity in the National Football League. Our Tennessee boy IS the face of the NFL around the world. The man is a lock in the Hall of Fame and will no doubt grace us every damn week as a know it all opinionated NFL commentator that will be Merril Hoge look shy in comparison. LOL. Get ready for another niche, Tennessee's favorite son will dominate as he slowly becomes the face of NFL sports media.

Sadly, the fact remains in the long history of the NFL NO GATOR has ever made it as NFL quarterback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :alone:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator