Butthurt Peyton Manning refusing to speak to backup QB

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bittter? The annual Fivehead flop is quite enjoyable. It's coming earlier than normal this year but he does have a few miles on that spaghetti arm.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Horseface and Broncos sold their soul to the devil for 90+ million for a QB with a fused neck at the end of his career. Elway should have his arse fired for betting the farm on Manning. Poetic justice. Manning and the Broncos cant lose enough or by enough points.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, these lil "leaks" are just the front office's way of preparing the public for the inevitable time soon that Potatohead is cut.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Horseface and Broncos sold their soul to the devil for 90+ million for a QB with a fused neck at the end of his career. Elway should have his arse fired for betting the farm on Manning. Poetic justice. Manning and the Broncos cant lose enough or by enough points.
This.. Horseface is way overrated

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Jealousy is hard pill to swallow, isn't it, my lizards. All these years you've suffered through the hell of Peyton's overwhelming success and popularity in the National Football League. Our Tennessee boy IS the face of the NFL around the world. The man is a lock in the Hall of Fame and will no doubt grace us every damn week as a know it all opinionated NFL commentator that will be Merril Hoge look shy in comparison. LOL. Get ready for another niche, Tennessee's favorite son will dominate as he slowly becomes the face of NFL sports media.

Sadly, the fact remains in the long history of the NFL NO GATOR has ever made it as NFL quarterback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :alone:

Sadly the fact remains Peanuthead NEVER beat the Gators and tennercee hasn't beaten us in a VERY long time.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
And they want to put in Brock Os...whatever? I keep reading there's a guy with a playoff win and some experience at winning somewhere that isn't playing for anyone at the moment. Gosh, who is that guy, its on the tip of my tongue....there's a statue of him outside of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field.... Anyway, I hear he's available. Seriously, screw the Bronco's front office, Elway, and Manning and the horse they rode into town on....I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Peyton brings dishonor to himself and the team with that nonsense. Same as Elway with his treatment of Tebow, those two deserve each other.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody else hoping Osweiler goes out there and lights it up today? Would love to see the pressure put on the Broncos to keep fivehead on the bench.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody else hoping Osweiler goes out there and lights it up today? Would love to see the pressure put on the Broncos to keep fivehead on the bench.
If they do that, they may actually have a chance at winning a playoff game.

I think Manning is/was simply desperate to win a Super Bowl before he quits. He knows the one he has isn't legit. I think he wants to go out like Elway. Fact is, he couldn't hold Elway's jock when it comes to playing under pressure.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You need to put a different title on that red banner other than "administrator." Like Grand Pooh-Bah or something.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You need to put a different title on that red banner other than "administrator." Like Grand Pooh-Bah or something.
When are you going to become a Supporting Member? You that broke?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Jealousy is hard pill to swallow, isn't it, my lizards. All these years you've suffered through the hell of Peyton's overwhelming success and popularity in the National Football League. Our Tennessee boy IS the face of the NFL around the world. The man is a lock in the Hall of Fame and will no doubt grace us every damn week as a know it all opinionated NFL commentator that will be Merril Hoge look shy in comparison. LOL. Get ready for another niche, Tennessee's favorite son will dominate as he slowly becomes the face of NFL sports media.

Sadly, the fact remains in the long history of the NFL NO GATOR has ever made it as NFL quarterback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :alone:

Who cares? We have Emmitt, who knows how to make an app and has a strong assistant.

Btw, he also is the NFL's all time rushing leader and has more Super Bowl rings than peyton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
4x's the amount to be exact... oh, and he never lost to Florida either :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays