Gator Basketball Came for Oral, got Anal: 15 Seed Golden Eagles end Gators season

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Refs were horrible. Really bad. But despite it all we should have won. This is on the coach.

More than anything else he just has no killer instinct. No foot on the throat mentality.

It’s time for a change but it just won’t happen.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see some players leave.

Castleton, Appleby and Durugi will stay. Mann will go pro. Lewis and Payne could transfer. Keyante will hopefully be back. The incoming freshman is already better than Lewis. Ruz will stay. Jetoboh and Glover would have to drop a level if they wanted to transfer. Osifo and Lane will stay.

This roster is gonna suck without Mann. Banking on KJ is not wise IMO (not saying you’re doing that).

Lewis, Payne, Jit and Glover will likely all transfer LOL what a cluster f

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
As Marine said, a lot of players will leave and it will be a VERY LEAN year with not much talent on the team. I guess hopefully we go 10-22 and that will be MW fired. Enough is enough
There will be athleticism and talent again on the team like every year MW has been here. But it will be wasted by our dysfunctional head coach. Is there any hope he gets fired? I would say no unfortunately.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
we have ONE recruit coming in next season and looks like 6 guys leaving the program. its going to be a total disaster next season

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
At least baseball (do they even bring in $$?) is good!!

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I absolutely am okay with us losing this game. We are not going to the final four with this team we are not ever going to the final 4 with this coach. This loss will look bad for his record and the sweet 16 trip will look good.

*Note* this was written when we were up 3 points with like 3:30 left or whatever and I messed up posting.

exactly. 18-3 FT at one point. The refs single handedly won this for ORU. The game felt all but over. Refs took complete control over it and gave white a chance to screw it up.

I'm so tired of bad refs. So so tired of them. I want them fired and out on the stree

Everybody on our bench is a better athlete than their starters. Loser mentality. ALWAYS has an excuse.

"We're tired, boohoo!"

Oh you mean like every ****ing game since you arrived at this program and played stall ball? ****ing pathetic.

How about this for a stat. You still haven't graduated 1 of your recruits in the 6 years you have been here. If Noah locke decides to stay instead of transfer, which I certainly ****ing wouldn't, that will be the first recruit that first committed to you in the 7 years you have been here to graduate. If payne or jitoboh end up graduating as seniors, it won't be until YEAR FUKING 9 THAT YOU HAVE A BIG MAN YOU RECRUITED ACTUALLY GRADUATE UNDER YOU.

That is an absolutely incredible stat that needs to be shouted to the world.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
we have ONE recruit coming in next season and looks like 6 guys leaving the program. its going to be a total disaster next season
The kid coming in just got his 5th star, is a long 6'6, looks like he is still growing, set records for 3 point shooting percentage in high school and is a beast driving and scoring inside. If a bunch transfer a bunch more will come in through the portal. The problem is MW will still be the head coach. One helluva nice got and one helluva shltty coach.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I absolutely am okay with us losing this game. We are not going to the final four with this team we are not ever going to the final 4 with this coach. This loss will look bad for his record and the sweet 16 trip will look good.

*Note* this was written when we were up 3 points with like 3:30 left or whatever and I messed up posting.

Everybody on our bench is a better athlete than their starters. Loser mentality. ALWAYS has an excuse.

"We're tired, boohoo!"

Oh you mean like every ****ing game since you arrived at this program and played stall ball? ****ing pathetic.

How about this for a stat. You still haven't graduated 1 of your recruits in the 6 years you have been here. If Noah locke decides to stay instead of transfer, which I certainly ****ing wouldn't, that will be the first recruit that first committed to you in the 7 years you have been here to graduate. If payne or jitoboh end up graduating as seniors, it won't be until YEAR FUKING 9 THAT YOU HAVE A BIG MAN YOU RECRUITED ACTUALLY GRADUATE UNDER YOU.

That is an absolutely incredible stat that needs to be shouted to the world.

This.

ALL of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.