Camp Stock Up/Down

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n262790 said:
KT was giving big props to Cronkrite in an interview last week.
There has been a good bit of this. Will and Treon have also seemed close.

Maybe this is just the honeymoon of getting out of a bad, abusive relationship. The team under the previous regime was very much us vs them between the defense and everyone else, and there was also that huge divide between Drizgul and everyone else.

Now, it's early on, and no one has been named starter, with the possibility of hurt feelings. However, the superior camaraderie seems palpable for now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Still, McElwain hasn't been happy recently with the deep ball - or as Mac coins it, shooting "3-pointers." "We're getting some guys open," added McElwain. "I don't know if sometimes the receivers so shocked the ball's gotten to him or something, I don't know, but then they react like they've never done it before, right ?"

:rotfl: Has he seen our game film? Navy receivers were more likely to catch a pass. Of course they have never done this before. They few times a long pass was called it was thrown either where they were two seconds prior or into the first row of the bleachers by Mr. Fastball.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Himey;n262642 said:
I also found it interesting that the article went so far to say that Grady could move up into the backup spot presumably over Treon Harris! That is a vastly different opinion than what is being is being put out by Coach Mac.

Grier has struggled against the first team defense if people haven't realized that yet. His red zone success has been abysmal.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n263827 said:
Grier has struggled against the first team defense if people haven't realized that yet. His red zone success has been abysmal.

broken-record-psd-448821.png

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;263827 said:
If you say this one more time you'll get a vacation.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;n263937 said:
All QBs are going to struggle against our defense.

And isn't our new DC supposed to be some kind of red zone mastermind?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Yes, with lesser athletes he built at top red zone defense at Miss St.

I'm pleased if our offense can have any success against them, as I don't expect our defense to let up at all just for the sake of building the Offensive squad's confidence.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n263912 said:
If you say this one more time you'll get a vacation.

Come on, that's not even fair. You know Fever tends to repeat the same thing over and over. He's always had a touch of "Jimmy Two Times" in him.

The key is to introduce subjects on which he doesn't hold a strong opinion. Like say, the 2009 offense was comparable to the 2008 offense, even within SEC play. I highly doubt if he's even given that any consideration at all.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n263969 said:
Come on, that's not even fair. You know Fever tends to repeat the same thing over and over. He's always had a touch of "Jimmy Two Times" in him.

The key is to introduce subjects on which he doesn't hold a strong opinion. Like say, the 2009 offense was comparable to the 2008 offense, even within SEC play. I highly doubt if he's even given that any consideration at all.

Wanna bet?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I really like Goldkamps stuff, but as an "aside" he has Moral on the down while Mac has had nothing but praise for Moral in the last TWO pressers. Thomas is juggling a lot of info with minor eyeball time and I think he just mixed this one up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n263941 said:
And isn't our new DC supposed to be some kind of red zone mastermind?

Yeah, I'm sure he's a mastermind. Lotsa masterful stuff in that mind, I'll bet.

Florida%20Gators%20florida%20football%20third%20spring%20practice%20march%2020%2020Florida%20Gators%20defensive%20coordinator%20Geoff%20Collins%20throwing%20ball-L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator