Cavs win - Lebron haters crying

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJ is the best I've ever seen but Lebron's number two. There are probably a few better like bird, dr j, etc but I am too young to have seen them.

Sorry, but curry getting mvp is a complete joke.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
MJ is the best I've ever seen but Lebron's number two. There are probably a few better like bird, dr j, etc but I am too young to have seen them.

Sorry, but curry getting mvp is a complete joke.

He earned the MVP for the regular season. Key word, REGULAR. If the MVP was given after the year was over then maybe your argument would hold water.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
73-9....the 90's Bulls would wipe the floor with either of these 'finalists'. Can you imagine the Bad Boy Pistons playing D against Vagina Curry or Crying MeBron? Laughable.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'd be nervous if I were one of the idiots in the Lakers organization that got rid of Byron Scott and replaced him with Puke Walton, who along with Kerr, rode Mark Jackson's coattails at Golden State.

Dayum! The Cavs winning it in Golden State's own floor.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hats off to Lebron. He took advantage of his chances. Cavs won. GS played with fire vs the Thunder.

I did not agree with the Green suspension. It changed the whole series. Cavs took advantage.

Weird series.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
73-9....the 90's Bulls would wipe the floor with either of these 'finalists'. Can you imagine the Bad Boy Pistons playing D against Vagina Curry or Crying MeBron? Laughable.

Interesting take. Which rules? If it is today's rules then I think that GS runs those Pistons off the court. Early 90's rules and GS probably finishes with five able-bodied players by the end of the series

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Lebron James is the greatest player I've ever seen.

Then you did not see MJ play. Jordan is the GOAT. Six titles. Six finals MVPs. Ice water for blood.

Edit: Lebron had a triple double in game seven on the road. That's pretty amazing. Not a huge fan but you have to give credit when it is due.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see Curry handled the loss like a true pro unlike Cam did. Acted like a true professional.

Sep 29, 2015
We finally got a good/great game in these finals (other than the last 3 minutes where nobody could hit the broad side of a barn). That Lebron chase down block was unreal. Agree with Rex: the Green suspension, which I don't think warranted the flagrant that led to the suspension (If james got hit in the nads he certainly didn't act like it), changed the whole series. Credit to the Cavs for taking advantage. Lebron was great, but that's his standard.

Why the **** did Kerr have Ezeli in late in the 4th quarter?!?

Anyway, here's hoping Riley can work his magic and persuade Durant to join the Heat....

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Post your top ten then.

There are 2 reasons Lebron isn't in my top 10. 1. He isn't the guy I want taking the shot to win the game. There were 3 guys on the court last night I'd rather have taking that shot than Lebron. When I start going down the list of guys in history I'd rather have taking that shot? Suddenly Lebron looks really bad. 2. Big men. My list has a lot of big men on it because they impact a game in a way Lebron simply can't.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Curry was awful, especially in the 4th, and he only had 17 points this game but he averages 30. His FG% and 3P% were significantly lower in this game compared to all of the others. Curry choked in the biggest game of the year, and that's why the Cavs won.

As for Lebron, he is a better overall athlete than Jordan, but Jordan will always be greater basketball player because Jordan was mentally tougher, more of a competitor, and consistently made big shots when the game was on the line. The biggest basket of the game last night was from Irving, not Lebron. Lebron only had 1 point in the last 4.5 minutes of the game, and it was a point that they didn't even need to win. Also, if Lebron has anything less than a fractured wrist (which I suspect is the case), then he has to be the biggest baby to ever win a finals MVP.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lebron was AMAZING in the finals. He almost AVERAGED a TRIPLE DOUBLE in the Finals series at 30 points, 11 rebounds, and 9 assists a game. That's crazy!! GS just couldn't handle Lebron and FINALLY Lebron got help from his teammates to help WIN the NBA Title.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
Do you guys really believe that Mark Jackson deserves more credit for the Warriors recent success than Steve Kerr. That's completely crazy.

That's no different than saying Muschamp deserved the credit for McElwain's success last year.

It's the same team. Jackson never made it to the Conference Finals. Kerr won a title in his first year, and had the best regular season in NBA history the next.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you guys really believe that Mark Jackson deserves more credit for the Warriors recent success than Steve Kerr. That's completely crazy.

That's no different than saying Muschamp deserved the credit for McElwain's success last year.

It's the same team. Jackson never made it to the Conference Finals. Kerr won a title in his first year, and had the best regular season in NBA history the next.

All the credit for Meyer's success should go to Zook.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
11257867_849238945149170_1246009277_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics