Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n171446 said:
At some point--and we're approaching it at rapid pace--this recruiting game is going to implode.

Will it though? There are 14 different "Housewives of *insert location here*", Bachelorette's, America's Next Top Whatever, the list goes on. Society thrives on drama and you don't have to look past Gatorchatter for confirmation. There were countless threads re: the recruiting process. I think we are at the tip of the iceberg with the recruiting game. This drama filled crap is here to stay, unfortunately.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I give up. Better for the staff to answer questions if the family has any, and let them sort it out. Better for anyone who wants him to come here to stop with the barbs.

Good luck with that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with Sofia. An early signing day is definitely needed. Two signing days works good with basketball. Coaches would have a better idea of their needs later in the cycle and less players would have offers pulled later in the process because the coaches found someone better . High profile recruits that wanted their recruitment ended early wouldn't have to worry about being harrassed by rival fans and rival coaches because their recruitment would be completely over. Also espn could have another day of signing day coverage. Makes too much sense to me.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
MidwestChomp;n171460 said:
Someone's post on another board. Take it for what it's worth.

" I have friends and family in the school and everything I'm hearing is its all Leo just being dumb. Heck Cece has been texting Gator players and other commits all day telling them he's Gator. I talked to Cece's high school coach today who told me cece said he's 100% Gator and that hes a grown man and will sign the thing himself. But obviously he can't because of rules. It has nothing to do with the coaching changes that's just an excuse. Leo went to UF coaching staff and said if they gave him 60K he'll sign right now. So don't say he just wants him out of town. No, some school offered money so Leo wants that money and knows cece doesn't wanna go to that school. To me who's born and raised in Baker County and knows a lot of people there it looks like you don't know what your talking about."
Sounds about right, ,its a shame that sperm donor want to interfere in his sons life

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

" I have friends and family in the school and everything I'm hearing is its all Leo just being dumb. Heck Cece has been texting Gator players and other commits all day telling them he's Gator. I talked to Cece's high school coach today who told me cece said he's 100% Gator and that hes a grown man and will sign the thing himself. But obviously he can't because of rules. It has nothing to do with the coaching changes that's just an excuse. Leo went to UF coaching staff and said if they gave him 60K he'll sign right now. So don't say he just wants him out of town. No, some school offered money so Leo wants that money and knows cece doesn't wanna go to that school. To me who's born and raised in Baker County and knows a lot of people there it looks like you don't know what your talking about."

This fool has humiliated himself and his son, and the worst part is, he probably doesn't realize it, or care. No wonder all the women in the signing photo were looking over at the old dude like, "Uh-Oh."

this is disturbing.

Attachments

• conv_2337.jpg
    conv_2337.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 32

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n171470 said:
This fool has humiliated himself and his son, and the worst part is, he probably doesn't realize it, or care. No wonder all the women in the signing photo were looking over at the old dude like, "Uh-Oh."

this is disturbing.

This is a screen cap. Watch the whole thing. It's not disturbing.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
LongTooth;n171470 said:

this is disturbing.
By the way welcome, but that's and understatement,,,it's moronic and down right assinne,,uf don't have bagman,,,ask Cowart

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I devoted enough time, energy and emotion on signing day and the few weeks leading up to it. I refuse to allow some wayward father to have me continue devoting time, energy and emotion to this. Whatever the hell happens, happens.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
The Original DC;n171476 said:
I devoted enough time, energy and emotion on signing day and the few weeks leading up to it. I refuse to allow some wayward father to have me continue devoting time, energy and emotion to this. Whatever the hell happens, happens.

Amen. I'm taking my family out for steak damnit!!

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
CeCe is only 19 but much more mature than his father....what a shame. Glad my father supported my career decisions when I was 18, hell he bought me luggage when I told him I wanted to join the Army.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

All signs point to this as the most likely to be true.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n171434 said:
If its dad holding him up, I wouldnt give up on CC...

So, what do you propose they do? Beg?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n171431 said:
Time to move on. If I was Mac, I would tell him you'll hear from us when we receive the LOI. If not, best of luck wherever you decide to go.

This, this and only this......Mac didn't give a flip about a current player and former 5 star who said he's transferring/ Willis at least showed some potential in his limited playing time and Mac didn't cuddle his baby ass so why stroke Cece and his dad??? As far as I know Cece hasn't done sh!t and for all we know may be the biggest bust in this class.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
With the way this Leo assclown is acting, he probably bought the dining set just for recruiting season, and left the tags on so he can take it all back for a refund after he decides who to send a fax. Besides, he strikes me as a guy who does most of his eating on a TV tray.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
MJMGator;n171490 said:
So, what do you propose they do? Beg?

And why would you think I would want anyone to beg? I am simply giving the recruit the benefit of the doubt. If its his dad screwing this up why blame the kid? Let it play out before the gator nation turns on the kid. If he makes the decision to play elsewhere, thats too bad. But from all indications, he wants to be a gator and I hope he ends up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.