Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't Low a UT alum?
If so he's probably just throwing shyte out because gruden isn't coming to UT
He is but he's a decent and objective writer. I have no qualms with the guy.

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
I am. As of Wednesday night, those at the UAA didn't seem to think getting Kelly signed was going to be a problem. Maybe something cropped up unexpectedly. Who knows?

Any chance you could prod your source for some clarification?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
No question. It's all over. What were any of us thinking?

BzD7tOn.png

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well guess we'll be shopping at the dollar store for a coach again, wonder who Foley will recommend.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I have no doubt that Chipster is demanding, look what happened at Philly, he wanted total control of everything. I believe that could be a sticking point and hope Strick is better than that other guy in negotiating.

If we don't have an announcement this weekend, I am going to be very disappointed.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't think of any major power HC who gets beyond one shytty hire.

Horseteeth Fooley is a bit like Pussmeier. There just aren't any other people who have failed as many times (and catestrophically) as those guys and managed to remain employed.
Doug dickey?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I have no doubt that Chipster is demanding, look what happened at Philly, he wanted total control of everything. I believe that could be a sticking point and hope Strick is better than that other guy in negotiating.

If we don't have an announcement this weekend, I am going to be very disappointed.
I hope they give Chip everything he wants. He would instantly improve the program. Plus he knows a helluva a lot better than anyone in the UAA how to run a winning program.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't think of any major power HC who gets beyond one shytty hire.

Horseteeth Fooley is a bit like Pussmeier. There just aren't any other people who have failed as many times (and catestrophically) as those guys and managed to remain employed.
Go across schools.

Ok, Name one who hired more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.