Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ox, please tell us your source isn’t
Dan ‘the man’ Mullen. The longer this goes on the better he looks to me. One thing you have to say is he’s a proven commodity. Not many could do what he has done at Miss St. They lost to Ala and only dropped one spot.
There’s no doubt he can recruit and develope QBs. Our inability to do that has killed us the last seven years.
Just Say NO to COUSIN EDDIE. Please stop the insanity.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Small jet just landed at University Air Center. Could be nothing. Could be everything. The wait is the hardest part.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I don't see how Stricklin and Kelly can have a working relationship if Kelly actually asked for such guarantees in writing. What happens the first time Kelly has to ask for something he forgot to ask for in writing?

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Hey we had to wait on Spurrier too when everyone knew it would be him.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I don't see how Stricklin and Kelly can have a working relationship if Kelly actually asked for such guarantees in writing. What happens the first time Kelly has to ask for something he forgot to ask for in writing?

If he's winning, he will likely get it.

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
So as usual we are going bargain shopping again at the dollar tree? I figured that

I don't understand the bargain shopping argument..... Chip's gonna make bank and is fighting for money for staff which it seems in the limited info we have is ok. What seems to be the hitch in the giddy up is the control of the football operations and the booster nut rubbing and the other bs things coaches are asked to do.

IMO turn him loose on our O and let him win at all costs

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
People need to take a damn breath! ;)
Until SS or CK say there isn’t a deal, I’m not concerned with this taking 10 days or whatever. Hell, I’ve been working back and forth on Ts & Cs for a possible contract for the last 4 weeks on a proposal that doesn’t involve a staff and facilities... people are acting like this is calling a guy named Chip to put in a new driveway on the house! This isn’t like Stoops last time we went through this and he was leveraging for his own deal and facilities, it seems to be with a guy into details so he doesn’t get screwed and those are the people you want to do business with... breeeaaathe... Mac is gone and Dan ain’t gonna manage our driveway project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.