Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take that over Mullen
I can't think of many people I wouldn't prefer over Mullen.

This is fvkking Zook 2.0. Run out and hire a POS former assistant that most of the fanbase HATES the day he is announced.

It would be fvkking incredible but just the kind of thing that an office stuffed with Fooleyites would recommend.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Twitter has gone quiet.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
People need to take a damn breath! ;)
Until SS or CK say there isn’t a deal, I’m not concerned with this taking 10 days or whatever. Hell, I’ve been working back and forth on Ts & Cs for a possible contract for the last 4 weeks on a proposal that doesn’t involve a staff and facilities... people are acting like this is calling a guy named Chip to put in a new driveway on the house! This isn’t like Stoops last time we went through this and he was leveraging for his own deal and facilities, it seems to be with a guy into details so he doesn’t get screwed and those are the people you want to do business with... breeeaaathe... Mac is gone and Dan ain’t gonna manage our driveway project.
Sounds like you're bad at negotiations.

LukeGator

Nov 16, 2017
I don't see how Stricklin and Kelly can have a working relationship if Kelly actually asked for such guarantees in writing. What happens the first time Kelly has to ask for something he forgot to ask for in writing?
I don't see how Kelly or any decent coach would move forward without guarantees in writing given the history of poor pay for assistants and lack of funding for upgrades.

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
If we hire Mullen I’m done with this program

Preach brother.

If not Chip give me another arrogant, demanding offensive guy. I'll take Lane over Cambell or Norvell. Frost too but I see him as everyone detassling corn

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Hell if we beat UAB we will probably hire Randy Shannon because he's moving the program in the right direction. Fuchs and Stricklin are said to be enamored with Randy.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Preach brother.

If not Chip give me another arrogant, demanding offensive guy. I'll take Lane over Cambell or Norvell. Frost too but I see him as everyone detassling corn

What about Mike Gundy??? He would show up to the press conference in a sleeveless shirt flip flops and jorts. Don’t forget that bad ars mullet! He fits the culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.