Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
everything I have read about CK suggests he is a total control freak, he is not social and sees his players as commodities, not people (no PB&Js)

He has few friends and the ones he confides in have been sworn to secrecy and will not comment publicly about him, including the fact he was married in the 90s and never acknowledged that

He is a different guy, but so is Bellichek and articles I read compare him favorably to Belli

I have no doubt he wants to make another splash in college to earn his way back to the NFL

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
What "full control" would a college coach have? It's not like an NFL franchise.

This is bs....

He may want to have his own operation decided his way.... what coach wouldn't?

He may want to influence other aspects of the program but really who cares...
He's not asking to turn Albert into a duck!

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Soon we will be hearing talks have cooled off and that is sooooo disappointing for gator fans

I had high hopes that Stricklin was an improvement over that other guy

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Soon we will be hearing talks have cooled off and that is sooooo disappointing for gator fans

I had high hopes that Stricklin was an improvement over that other guy

So, anybody can post a twitter post and its gospel? As far as we know, our AD is simply putting it all together. Chill out people.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Well guess we'll be shopping at the dollar store for a coach again, wonder who Foley will recommend.

We can get WM back at no charge, we’re already paying him. I got the same feeling I had before they announced Butters. We are going to end up sucking hind tit again. It’s time everyone realizes the football program makes all other programs possible. Cut the budgets on all other programs and look out for the goose who lays the golden eggs. If we miss this time, we’ll be the biggest joke in town. Stricklin needs to realize where his salary comes from.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has Chip been hired yet?
200.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Keep in mind...I seriously doubt Stricklin gets the final say when it comes to the money parts of the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator