Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
This thread is an embarrassment to GC. Even for the off season the foolish statements about someone's guilt are just off the wall. We go from alleged assaults to guilty of Rape without evidence, discovery, cross examination or trial. Even a Lawyer and Dentist post like their wife or daughter was drugged and gang raped. :facepalm:

Sounds like the Demo's in The House.
And your point is?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I get with that and agree it makes the blowouts somewhat less impressive but it is also true that weve struggled against much less talented opponents.

Well after all, we've had a decade to get "struggling with lesser competition" down to a T. Some might even say we have become the lesser competition - at least for the moment anyway

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know how much to believe but serious rumors swirling around social media that Chris Steele will announce his return to Florida soon...no links and no confirmation..
Hoping ESPN interrupts its normal programming to announce.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The time to save is the time spent prancing around the country striking out on bluechips from elsewhere...all while the elite kids in Florida uniformly say they dont hear from our staff.

Stick to Florida mostly, rarely venture to nearby states, maybe check the temperature on a few eastern snowbelt kids who might like a warmer winter, but most of our effort has to be on reclaiming FLORIDA.

There is little excuse for us not exercising our flagship homecourt advantage.

I'd probably be a little more interested in maintaining a presence throughout the SE, but the big time effort out west is not looking all great at the moment. And dominating Florida recruiting is absolutely the key to future success.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is guilty in a court the standard that needs to be applied here?

If not I'll be going into the archives to see what you said about Jameis Winston.

I hate Jameis and everything he stands for!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is ox's edited title. I think it's becoming pretty obvious that ox is really a Auburn fan, who owns a gator message board.
WTF? When this started, there were rumors of several players. I didn’t pull that out of my ass.

Next person that calls me an Auburn fan gets a vacation.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A troll with 15 post started this abomination.....Ox should edit the title but probably won't.
No he didn’t. He was the first person to bring up the TRUTH that Steele was in the portal in the Jalon Jones thread. I moved all the posts out of that thread to it’s own thread, this one.

What did he type that made him a troll?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What I'd really like to see is one, just one of these lazy ass journalists dig into the timeline of events and also highlight what the process is for relocating a student athlete to another dorm. Sure it would be easy to throw Steele in with some other student whose roommate has dropped out but thats not the way it works. Anyone who thinks that Steele was "wronged" in this process and that Mullen and the athletic department let him down is blind. What truly happened is Steele missed home and sees an opportunity to throw Mullen and UF under the bus to avoid having to sit out a year. Its that simple!

To digress, if any of these ****ty "journalists" would do anything but hit retweet and copy and paste things these days people could see that. For whatever reason, they want to make this look like an institutional issue (maybe because it has everyone talking about it), either way its horse ****.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What I'd really like to see is one, just one of these lazy ass journalists dig into the timeline of events and also highlight what the process is for relocating a student athlete to another dorm. Sure it would be easy to throw Steele in with some other student whose roommate has dropped out but thats not the way it works. Anyone who thinks that Steele was "wronged" in this process and that Mullen and the athletic department let him down is blind. What truly happened is Steele missed home and sees an opportunity to throw Mullen and UF under the bus to avoid having to sit out a year. Its that simple!

To digress, if any of these ****ty "journalists" would do anything but hit retweet and copy and paste things these days people could see that. For whatever reason, they want to make this look like an institutional issue (maybe because it has everyone talking about it), either way its horse ****.
They know if they tell too much truth they’ll lose the nonexistent access they think they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.