Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n293370 said:
100% truth here people. :thumbup:

No lie....I could live off their Cuban bread every day for the rest of my life and be a happy girl.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was always fond of PB&Banana sandwiches. I also likes PB&Marshmellow Cream.

G8RNTN

Proud Gator on RockyNot
Sep 25, 2015
Not only is the PB&J quotes hillarious, but it also shows how much mac pays attention to detail and how he takes pride in every little thing he does. He wants things done the right way all the time.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
making sure that you get it all the way to the crust. Then of course I did that and Antonio Callaway doesn’t like crust, so I had to cut the crust off.”
:lmao:
my mother in law sent us some home made guava jelly from Central America. The freakin' Bomb!!
MY dad makes the absolute BEST guava jelly on earth. I have two jars left from the last batch. We actually grow the guavas at our river house at the mouth of the Suwannee River. The canals there keep it warm enough to grow citrus and guavas.

Smelled similar to if you drove by a factory where orange juice was made....bad.
Lived in Lakeland as a kid and smelled that all the time. My little brother would spin by saying it smelled like lemon cookies. I gotta go to Ybor City and find those pastries. My dad went there often in the 40s and 50s and raved about the food. My favorite was at the SeaBreeze Restaurant. The crab rolls. Amazing things with hot sauce. I must have eaten hundreds as a kid growing up. We always stopped there going on vacation down to Venice. It was right off 41 south of Tampa.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's right Mac. If they want a PBJ, fix it man. Give them that attention to detail.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I work with a man that often says "If I can't have fun
I ain't coming back".

Coach Mac reminds me of him. Fun guys to be around.
Can you imagine being around WM for a year? He would
wear on anyone. Coach Mac is exactly the opposite. I give
JF credit for doing a 180.

klgator

Jul 29, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n293353 said:
A real treat for me growing up was getting some of my grandmother's homemade guava jelly on one instead of the usual grape fare. A real treat. Now, you can't even find a guava bush in Pinellas County anywhere...a damned shame.
Red guava jelly, not the yellow kind. We had a bush in our front yard when I was a kid. Loved them.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
NVGator;n293381 said:
I also likes PB&Marshmellow Cream.
I never had that till one of our friends in the Army fed it to my kids when we were over there one day. Now my kids are hooked on it! Don't get me wrong they still love a good PB&J but they like the PB& Marshmellow Cream too.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
So darn refreshing, especially after the horror-show of the past 4 years.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Can you imagine this happening with the previous coaches, and that goes back to Zooker?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Peanut butter and bologna. Apparently I loved it when I was a kid.

Now that someone mentioned it, the orange factories did smell like lemon cookies. I forgot that smell.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Fried bologna. You can tell the poor people from that one. Anyone remember Toastems. Came right before or when pop tarts came out. Much better than pop tarts. Had a toaster oven. Put lots of butter on them and the brownsugar cinnamon were the best but cherry was second. NO fckn frosting back then,

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.