Coaching Staff Updates: Robinson named linebackers coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlumni

Oct 29, 2017
I doubt you could get an NFL DC but Marquand Manuel is the DC for the Atlanta Falcons...

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think the place got a proper flea fumigation from the prior staff. Now it also needs a complete dental makeover.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
no mention of Grantham coming over in that article, so that's at least good for now. Hope Mullen goes out and gets the best DC money can buy.
Look at the turn around for the MSU defense this year...i would take him here for sure.

TheAlumni

Oct 29, 2017
When Lynn Amedee was the OC, he use to come to the Jacksonville Gator Club quite often during the season, i always wondered why until I saw him leave with a shapely blond in tight leather pants and head off to a downtown hotel......he would tell us a bunch of lies, get a little drunk and shack up with his girlfriend......

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Father of four? I have three and couldn't imagine adding more. Kudos to you and your wife sir. Not sure how you have time to watch football as it is...
Once you get past two, you're playing zone defense anyway so additional numbers don't really create as much chaos as number three does. You learn to differentiate the sounds of actually injury from the "rub some dirt on it."

When they get a little older, you start collecting other children too. I came home last week and my two oldest (both girls) had collected a chattering gaggle tweens pouring out of every entry in my home. My wife had the ice cream out and the noise coming from them was like a flock of highly agitated geese. I took one look around, grabbed my besieged sons and the baseball bag and headed for the field to let them shag some fly balls until it got too dark to see. Saturdays are sacred though. When we aren't going to the game, I'm left alone. I've done my best over the last 8 years not to expanded my kids vocabulary when watching our Gators. I've had mixed results.

I'm hoping Mullen can be the guy. I doubt it. It can't be any worse than Mac, though - and at least we're not UT.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hearing Shannon, Bell, Dixon, Nord, and the guy pretending to be the strength coach are all gone

:sohappy:

One of these things is not like the other...

Maybe next time we should try and get a strength coach that has lifted weights at least once in his life, rather than a creepy yoga instructor from the local sketchy strip mall.
Bama.png Kent.JPG FSU.JPG

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One of these things is not like the other...

Maybe next time we should try and get a strength coach that has lifted weights at least once in his life, rather than a creepy yoga instructor from the local sketchy strip mall.
Thomas Goldkamp from 247 just had an update last night that addressed the S&C program because of Stricklin's repeat comments about that needing fixed and it was scathing to say the least. Everything from the weight room was in disarray, terrible workouts, players complaining about other players being fat and out of shape, players going to see trainers off campus in Gville because of the poor workouts, and TG himself witnessed LDR rehabbing at a local gym instead of the UF facilities which is unheard of.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
What about Robert Gillespie former Gator RB, recently fired Vol RB Coach and Recruiting Coordinator....

That might be a possibility, but based on performance our RB seem to have pretty decent coaching. If he does not have a job later he would be great to have on the "bench".

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Thomas Goldkamp from 247 just had an update last night that addressed the S&C program because of Stricklin's repeat comments about that needing fixed and it was scathing to say the least. Everything from the weight room was in disarray, terrible workouts, players complaining about other players being fat and out of shape, players going to see trainers off campus in Gville because of the poor workouts, and TG himself witnessed LDR rehabbing at a local gym instead of the UF facilities which is unheard of.

It's bad enough our play calling was shyte, but then they are run by out of shape dudes. God, I HATE BUTTERS AND CREW!!!!!!!!

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
When Lynn Amedee was the OC, he use to come to the Jacksonville Gator Club quite often during the season, i always wondered why until I saw him leave with a shapely blond in tight leather pants and head off to a downtown hotel......he would tell us a bunch of lies, get a little drunk and shack up with his girlfriend......
If it weren't for him Emmitt would own the career rushing record...still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator