Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The more I watched that Colorado - TCU game the worse we looked Thursday night. I read somwhere Sanders has 86 new players. They were disciplined, efficient on offense and played like they knew what the hell they were doing. We are a LONG way from looking like that. We are a mess....
Yeah, but mullen.... Lol

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The more I watched that Colorado - TCU game the worse we looked Thursday night. I read somwhere Sanders has 86 new players. They were disciplined, efficient on offense and played like they knew what the hell they were doing. We are a LONG way from looking like that. We are a mess....
Feels that way. Staff not focused on basics(layups/Free throws) and discipline in practice, apparently.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look at those fuchen receiving stats.

Does Colorado have a real OC and STs coach? Please tell me it's not Neon.

And that tweet by Etienne's brother. Sure, he's "kidding". But knowing that Napier ran the ball 10 times, would you think he's really kidding?
With a team that was 1-11 last year too. Well...all new players but still lol.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Buffalos
Energy, Excitement, Enthusiasm and Execution

Gators
________, ________, _________, ___________

Let you all fill in the blanks.
But I fear our lethargy comes from the top and is institutional now.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That is lust wrong…

I don’t care who you are… that is just wrong…

It’s how it’s been here for a while now. And I agree, it’s uncalled for. You can not like Deion for many reasons. But taking personal, health related shots goes too far. Based on posts here, you’d think some here would wish him Covid, malaria or even hand & mouth disease.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Look at those fuchen receiving stats.

Does Colorado have a real OC and STs coach? Please tell me it's not Neon.

And that tweet by Etienne's brother. Sure, he's "kidding". But knowing that Napier ran the ball 10 times, would you think he's really kidding?

That tweet was a shot across the bow, to recruits everywhere

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Colorado Buff now trending #1 on Twitter (I refuse to call it anything else). Wouldn't you know it. Sanders is going to even be more insufferable than I thought possible....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.