Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
If people ever wonder why the UK and North America dominate popular music world-wide, this video could serve as Exhibit "A."
Just checked, "Speak, the Hungarian Rapper" isn't in the Top 500 either!!! A song so bad, SNL made a parody of it. The funniest video versions of this song (which I can't find anymore), are of people watching "Stop the War" and trying NOT to laugh...

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Just checked, "Speak, the Hungarian Rapper" isn't in the Top 500 either!!! A song so bad, SNL made a parody of it. The funniest video versions of this song (which I can't find anymore), are of people watching "Stop the War" and trying NOT to laugh...

I tried; I really tried to watch that all the way through. I only made it to about the 1:10 mark.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I feel challenged to do something with this...

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Sorry, but all I’m seeing is “Crete, the Hungry Rapper”

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
https://www.si.com/college/2023/11/30/deion-sanders-sportsperson-of-the-year-colorado

What a joke. We'll see how beloved he is in Colorado in a couple years when he still lacks a winning season.
Sportsperson of the Year for beating 3 mediocre teams that ended up with 5-7 records, ending the season on a 6 game losing streak, and finishing last in the conference again? A complete joke. The article is not at all kind towards Boulder either, stating that the black community now feels free to be part of the community and "move above-ground" because Coach Slime is in charge.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sportsperson of the Year for beating 3 mediocre teams that ended up with 5-7 records, ending the season on a 6 game losing streak, and finishing last in the conference again? A complete joke. The article is not at all kind towards Boulder either, stating that the black community now feels free to be part of the community and "move above-ground" because Coach Slime is in charge.
Have you been to Boulder? It's an exciting dichotomy of novo-riche mixed with homeless people who are encamped on every public lawn in town with some elk and white-tailed deer wandering through town. Truly the most communist place in all of the USA. They don't call it the People's Republic of Boulder for nothing.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Billy must be a God in their eyes.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Have you been to Boulder? It's an exciting dichotomy of novo-riche mixed with homeless people who are encamped on every public lawn in town with some elk and white-tailed deer wandering through town. Truly the most communist place in all of the USA. They don't call it the People's Republic of Boulder for nothing.
Was there twice this year. Can confirm.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sportsperson of the Year for beating 3 mediocre teams that ended up with 5-7 records, ending the season on a 6 game losing streak, and finishing last in the conference again? A complete joke.
Napier is doing the best he can, ease up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator