Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
A good head coach would never stand for this… Deion should put his foot down
Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
How he dressed yesterday was disgusting
Well, a little thuggish, I noticed. I do not perceive him to be as void a person as other posters. OTOH, I don’t see home as a complete HC. We’re it not for the portal, he wouldn’t stand a chance. Don’t wish ill on him, the way I hope Cristobal, Shart and Novell implode.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Well, a little thuggish, I noticed. I do not perceive him to be as void a person as other posters. OTOH, I don’t see home as a complete HC. We’re it not for the portal, he wouldn’t stand a chance. Don’t wish ill on him, the way I hope Cristobal, Shart and Novell implode.
Um. One of the first things he did was play the race card after the TCU win. He's scum

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Deion would love to coach in the SEC, but that's never going to happen unless he learns some hard lessons the hard way in a hurry. Give him credit for infusing a lot of interest in a Colorado program that was moribund and Code Blue was about to be called.

Man that Pac 12 is an exciting conference that is going out with a bang in its last season. It's kind of sad seeing a lot of their teams moving to the Big Ten. I remember when those big lumbering Midwestern Woody Hayes' juggernaut Ohio State teams used to play the Pac 8/10 Champion in the Rose Bowl and get their brains knocked out by a bunch of Southern California Surfer Dudes. It was like watching a college football morality play, but one in which Gidget and the heathens sometimes beat "three yards and a cloud of dust", raised right and the Lutheran Church.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
This season had gone off the rails faster than any I've ever seen. From THE story (according to the media) to THE story for a different reason altogether. This was inevitable and will only get worse now that they are losing. It's good for college football for this mercenary team to fail

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hard to believe not a single sports channel, website or podcast didn't get their hand on this story first. Or is it?
Doesn’t fit the narrative. This is more evidence along with Oregon’s pregame video that this team is wildly undisciplined. That goes back to the head coach. He’ll bring that same undisciplined chaos to aTm or where ever he is next season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn’t fit the narrative. This is more evidence along with Oregon’s pregame video that this team is wildly undisciplined. That goes back to the head coach. He’ll bring that same undisciplined chaos to aTm or where ever he is next season.
What makes you think the bigger schools are going to want him now? He's not getting an SEC gig, that's laughable. You think AD's around the nation aren't seeing what we are? Only losing, desperate schools with nothing to lose would hire this asshat.

It certainly is no surprise that the KING of self-promotion would have a frog's testicle of a son acting exactly the same way. Not the greatest role model.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I was going off rumors that aTm is firing Jimbob and is interested in Two-Toes. I could totally see aTm doing something stupid like that.
I can see Jimbo getting fired but I would be STUNNED if they hired Deion freaking Sanders to replace him. Sounds like a stupid rumor put forth by fans.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This season had gone off the rails faster than any I've ever seen. From THE story (according to the media) to THE story for a different reason altogether. This was inevitable and will only get worse now that they are losing. It's good for college football for this mercenary team to fail
It’s only going to get worse for them from here on out. Their schedule for the remainder of the season is @ #25 UCLA, #12 Oregon State, Arizona, @ Washington State & @ #12 Utah. They could easily lose all of those games. Given the apparent lack of discipline, I wonder what team cohesion will be like if they do start losing game after game.

I’m sure they’ll hit the portal hard again, but won’t have the same success this off-season as last and their recruiting has been abysmal. With NSD roughly two months away, they currently sit at #56 with 2 4*’s (only one of whom is in the top 250) & 8 3*’s committed. This is not a recipe for any long term success. @oxrageous is absolutely right that no SEC school (or any other power 5 school) is likely to be looking at Sanders as HC material. We’ll see what happens next year, but as the shine and spotlight wear off, one wonders how long before he tires of Colorado and they tire of him. Two more seasons? Three? And then whither Mr. Prime Time?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It’s only going to get worse for them from here on out. Their schedule for the remainder of the season is @ #25 UCLA, #12 Oregon State, Arizona, @ Washington State & @ #12 Utah. They could easily lose all of those games. Given the apparent lack of discipline, I wonder what team cohesion will be like if they do start losing game after game.

I’m sure they’ll hit the portal hard again, but won’t have the same success this off-season as last and their recruiting has been abysmal. With NSD roughly two months away, they currently sit at #56 with 2 4*’s (only one of whom is in the top 250) & 8 3*’s committed. This is not a recipe for any long term success. @oxrageous is absolutely right that no SEC school (or any other power 5 school) is likely to be looking at Sanders as HC material. We’ll see what happens next year, but as the shine and spotlight wear off, one wonders how long before he tires of Colorado and they tire of him. Two more seasons? Three? And then whither Mr. Prime Time?
I'm not convinced he'll be there even after this year. He's not long for this profession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator