Congrats to Billy

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
KlayThompson's shooting in the second half is the greatest performance I've ever seen. Unless they tackled him every time he shot it was going to be money.

But I think that's what they're going to have to do in this next game. They are going to have to be really, really, really physical on Thompson and Curry.

Some were really calling out Durant for his lack of defense at certain points of the game. It is do or die now.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Even the announcers were saying Westbrook should either take over the game or Durant should give up the ball to his wide open teammates.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Even the announcers were saying Westbrook should either take over the game or Durant should give up the ball to his wide open teammates.
Barkely is a good analyst and he was spot on with the hero ball talk.

Will they ever call moving picks on the Warriors? So many go uncalled.

Good first year for Billy in OKC. It would have been special except their 2 weaknesses all year came back to bite them in games 6 and 7 and that's 4th quarter fold jobs and being a below average 3 point shooting team.

OKC has talent but it's overrated. The advantages OKC had over GS were nulified the last 3 games because the Warrior's shooting especially from 3 is just better than the Thunders.

I am gutted for Billy Donovan. He's been my favorite coach in sports for many years and he's a great man so to see his team lose this series after being up 3-1 is terrible. Worse than when Seattle lost the Super Bowl to the Pats and even worse than the feeling I got when the Noles won that NC over Auburn a couple years ago. But Billy can bounce back. The reality is 3 point shooting is too important. I hate that the Warriors may be starting a dynasty because of the 3. I can't root for them. Green is a punk. Oddly enough Billy needs a Steve Kerr kind of 3 point shooter next year. Even though Durant and Westbrook gagged this series away Klay Thompson did make 11 threes in game 6 and that turned the series. OKC up 6 at the half last night felt like a tied game to me. Just like thr 8 point leads they had to start the 4th quarter in game 6 felt like a 2 point lead to me.

If Durant comes back fine. Surround him with better shooters. Trade for Beal. Bring Noah in to tutor Adams and Kanter who are so young only 22. Really the team should be built around them. if KD leaves that's what you do. KD got a 300m deal with Nike. Congrats i guess. But it put too much pressure on him. If Durant melted and shot terribly against the Warriors forwards what would he have done against King James in the final? It would not have been pretty. I still can't believe OKC won game 1 when KD and Russ shot 30% and 33% disrespectively. I think that made them think they could shoot badly and still win the series. Wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.