Congrats to Billy

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Warriors are all but done. Bout to be down 3-1 and I've yet to see them play any real defense. Obviously they are at a rebounding and post play disadvantage as well. Curry is playing like he's got vaginitis.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I see a boatload of quit in the Warriors the past two games.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The grittier teams always prevail in the playoffs. The Warriors have shooters. And that's it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OK, I was wrong... again.

I'm turning in my "prediction" card!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I called it :dance:

Albeit I expected a 6 or 7 gamer. I'd wouldn't be surprised if okc closes them out Thursday. Curry and green have given zip this series and you can see the frustration and hopelessness from Thompson all over his face. Stick a fork in them.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
:bwahaha:
It may not be over yet, but it would be funny to see the Warriors lose this series after setting an NBA regular season record with 73 wins and not win it all.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
z8a.gif

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's going to be interesting to see if they give draymond another flagrant for that trip. If he misses game 5 I think OKC closes them out at golden state.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how OKC matches up with Cleveland. Maybe not as good as with GS but still the better team.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing Donovan, who has zero NBA experience at any level, win it all in his first season would be absolutely sick.

There are rumors he's going to do everything he can to get Joakim Noah.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
:bwahaha:
It may not be over yet, but it would be funny to see the Warriors lose this series after setting an NBA regular season record with 73 wins and not win it all.

I believe MJ said congrats for getting 73, but that really doesn't mean anything unless you follow that up with winning it all.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, when I googled Joakim Noah this article popped up. It's one of the most poorly-written articles I've ever read. :lol:

Check it out:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3125054/nb...ing-chicago-bulls-for-minnesota-timberwolves/

NBA rumors have been swirling around Joakim Noah. The former Florida Gators star’s season came to an early end this year. He suffered a dislocated shoulder. Noah has played a vital role for the Chicago Bulls. He has been the vocal leader of the team. The All Star is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer. Many people within the National Basketball Association believe he will be suiting up for another team next season. There will be plenty of teams interested in acquiring Noah. According to FanSided, one of those teams might be the Minnesota Timberwolves.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I take it all back. He was an NBA all star.
Donovan was drafted by the Utah Jazz in the third round (68th overall) of the 1987 NBA Draft, but was waived before the regular season began. He signed with the Wyoming Wildcatters of the Continental Basketball Association, hoping for another chance to play in the NBA. Rick Pitino left Providence after the team's Final Four run and returned to New York as the head coach of the New York Knicks. In December 1987, Donovan was reunited with his college coach when the Knicks signed him to a one-year contract. He served as a reserve guard for the remainder of the 1987-88 season and averaged 2.4 points and 2.0 assists over 44 games.

The Knicks waived Donovan in March 1988. He did not make an NBA roster during the 1989-90 preseason, so he returned to the CBA, averaging 10.1 points per game with the Rapid City Thrillers.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.