Corey Raymond to UF

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Jaysus....are there no admins or mods here willing to do their jobs? Can we get this thread merged with the other coaching hires thread before BMF sees this chit show of thread organization????

This is a big hire, so:

200.gif

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
LSU never considers BN for their job. Now he grabs one of their best coaches?

I like it. I like it a LOT.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’ll be honest. Didn’t even know who the guy was. Google is a good thing. And Google thinks this is a big get.

Thinking about how well LSU’s 3rd string DBs played against us when their who team was decimated the last 2 years. DBU revival coming up!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thinking about how well LSU’s 3rd string DBs played against us when their who team was decimated the last 2 years. DBU revival coming up!
This is true but in this case, we should make Mullen the DB coach. He helped with the pick 6s.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who is this guy? Is he better than Randy Shannon or C-Rob whom I’ve been told were the best?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: Dude come on. This is an example of wanting to be miserable.
I just watched the entire thing, did you? He’s money motivated. The guy doing the podcast said the same. What did you not understand?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You are seriously losing it. You’ve pushed all the chips in on this hire. Look, it’s ok for some of us to still be cautious. It’s not a negative thing, just a tired of being burned. I’m glad that you finally got to earn your stripes with the Napier hire “rumor” thread and the Manny Diaz “Fired” thread. I really am. I love this place. We just don’t all have to drink the Kool-Aid the same all the time.

Napier reminds me of my cousin who also coaches FB in that area. @cover2 and @Bushmaster can attest. I’m hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.