Corndog Prediction Thread

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I thought we would have issues with MSU bc of a running QB has given us fits this year. We got that monkey off our backs, and I think we will shock the world Saturday. We will be picked to lose by everyone to include Tebow on his induction to the ring of honor, but we will prevail. We will have a lot of the points set up by special teams and turnovers, plus our D-Line will be the difference in this game
:chomp: 34
Corndogs. 17

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Roving bands of unsupervized cornies will be spotted...
easy-homemade-corn-dogs-recipe.jpg

Ninjax

Nov 21, 2017
20-19
Blocked extra point seals the win for UF.

Special teams come up huge...offense sputters.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last trip to the swamp was 2015 against Ole Miss. I'll be in attendance for this though, and feel
even more confident about this game than I did the last trip. I thought we would pull out a close ball game,
and it was clearly a blowout win. Polite and the boys up front give us a couple of short fields. Offense takes
advantage of it, but like Starkville it's the D that closes the door on the tigers.
Gators 24-20

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I live in North LA and can tell you there is nothing more insufferable than these bums right now.

We haven’t seen a QB as good as Burrow yet, but he hasn’t seen the prosecution firm of Reese, Shuler, Zuniga, and Polite yet either. Their Oline is almost as bad as ours. That said, I think Orgeron makes Mullen look like Einstein on Saturday (and every other day):
Corndog 10
Mighty Gators 24

Unfortunately, it appears that the moron is staying out of the way and letting his coordinators manage the game.
I wasn't counting on that.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Per the FPI, we have a 58.4% chance of winning. We are also a 2pt dog as of now.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guess our D is bouncing back pretty well from the UK debacle

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That reverse momo. I do it all the time
ehh, I definitely think we can play with them, just have a weird feeling we stumble a bit this weekend. hope I'm wrong and we beat the brakes off those coonasses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, it appears that the moron is staying out of the way and letting his coordinators manage the game.
I wasn't counting on that.
It is simply amazing how few of them can do that.

Zook might still be here if he could have.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Guess our D is bouncing back pretty well from the UK debacle

As much as I wanted to choke him when he was at Georgia, the Kentucky game not withstanding, I can't deny that Grantham has done a pretty darn good job with our "D". He gambles at the right times and so far it's worked pretty well. He called a great game last year against Bama and MSU outplayed them up until the last couple minutes. I think he gets the defense fired up for this one and dials up some good and timely stunts.

One the other hand, I'm still not on the Franks train to the point I think he can play a complete game. That will keep it close and pretty low scoring.

17-10 Gators

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I wanted to choke him when he was at Georgia, I can't deny that Grantham done a pretty darn good job with our "D". He gambles at the right times and so far it's worked pretty well. He called a great game last year against Bama and MSU outplayed them up until the last couple minutes. I think he gets the defense fired up for this one and dials up some good and timely stunts.

One the other hand, I'm still not on the Franks train to the point I think he can play a complete game. That will keep it close and pretty low scoring.

17-10 Gators
Yeah, the fact that Franks has the numbers he has is just short of a miracle. I'm not sure we can sustain some of this level of play, but I've got to give the coaches a lot of credit

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator