Corndog Prediction Thread

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
My plate of crow tastes fantastic! Although Sonny’s BBQ sauce helps.

DRu5WDIU8AAO7SR.jpg

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
They really aren't that good. Our defense will be the difference causing a couple take away's leading to scores. We will have to score more than 13 to win. Luckily the D and the RB's will help with that, so Franks won't be asked to carry the load, and a game manager performance will be just fine.

27-17 Gators.

You like apples? How you like these apples.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You like apples? How you like these apples.

Great prediction, but I think “not that good” was wrong. They’re not bama elite, but those are some great athletes who didn’t have any quit in em. We just had better coaching.

Or do we still suck?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
THAT was a signature win. Now we are in the hunt and at the forefront of the national convo!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Great prediction, but I think “not that good” was wrong. They’re not bama elite, but those are some great athletes who didn’t have any quit in em. We just had better coaching.

Or do we still suck?
True, they were better than I thought, but so were we. Defense really keeps impressing. O-line keeps improving and really surprisingly strong in the second half. I'd still like to see more Perine and Pierce in the 4th Q fed until someone proved they could stop them but I'm not the one getting payed 6.1 mil a year and as long as we keep winning hard to bicch too much.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Great prediction, but I think “not that good” was wrong. They’re not bama elite, but those are some great athletes who didn’t have any quit in em. We just had better players who received better coaching and a great home field advantage.

Or do we still suck?
btw, fify

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I picked a 28 point win against UT.
I picked a close win over MSU.
Coach O is a bytch.
Swamp is rockin’
#chomp has a new halter.
Gators by 2 scores.
21-10

I was close. We won by 8. Technically that's two scores.

And #chomp girl has been discovered:
Kelsie Faulkner

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.