Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This thread makes me sick......Her district boundaries are an abomination but I dont get the repeated abuse of the woman. Does it make some of you feel smarter or more important or is it just "everyone look at the stupid**********"
:lmao2:

You really don't get the repeated abuse? I'm guessing you didn't watch the video.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I saw the video and your infatuation with it puzzles me a little but I have my ideas why.
Let's hear your ideas. It should be good.

The only reason this video has ever been linked here is because she went on the friggin floor of the house and "talked" about our Gators. It probably would have been a better speech if she knew how to read, but what do you expect for a lousy $174,000 a year?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
She knows geography too....who knew that Jacksonville was in Orange County? Colossal dumbass and race baiter to boot.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Let's hear your ideas. It should be good.

The only reason this video has ever been linked here is because she went on the friggin floor of the house and "talked" about our Gators. It probably would have been a better speech if she knew how to read, but what do you expect for a lousy $174,000 a year?

Yes she did. What, 7 years ago? And periodically since then you or more often a fckn rival posts it again. Hey, if it gives you a laugh or makes you feel good who am I TO judge. I just told you how I feel about it. SHe talk funny. I worked with two women that loved to make fun of other people's speech in this context. They were "old school" regarding "those:" people. So I get it.........revel in it and feel smarter..........

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Yes she did. What, 7 years ago? And periodically since then you or more often a fckn rival posts it again. Hey, if it gives you a laugh or makes you feel good who am I TO judge. I just told you how I feel about it. SHe talk funny. I worked with two women that loved to make fun of other people's speech in this context. They were "old school" regarding "those:" people. So I get it.........revel in it and feel smarter..........
It's fun to make fun of moronic politicians.The reasons she keeps getting posted is not that difficult to understand.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
It's fun to make fun of moronic politicians.The reasons she keeps getting posted is not that difficult to understand.
When people make six-figures and can't put together a coherent sentence, they deserve all the ridicule they get.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
SHe talk funny. I worked with two women that loved to make fun of other people's speech in this context. They were "old school" regarding "those:" people. So I get it.........revel in it and feel smarter..........
My friend, it really isn't about her talking jive. She has that entire speech written down word for word. SHE CAN'T READ. Watch it again and tell me I'm wrong.

This is a public servant who is wide open to criticism.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
My friend, it really isn't about her talking jive. She has that entire speech written down word for word. SHE CAN'T READ. Watch it again and tell me I'm wrong.

This is a public servant who is wide open to criticism.
An overly paid public servant.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watching her on that video get asked for the name of the victim and the look on her face, Priceless. Like looking to her aide while on TV and going wtf give me a name. Just more BS from a career BS'er. Ox is right, you're in public service and act/talk like that, she makes herself an easy target. All while representing her constituents and the Gator Nation. I would rather her not do either.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I' sa want more of yoes money...
donkey.jpg

I can honestly say this illiterate buffoon is in my top 10 'firing squad for politicians' campaign.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
She knows geography too....who knew that Jacksonville was in Orange County? Colossal dumbass and race baiter to boot.

Well, I will commend her on at least claiming to value white kids too. So many in the Black Rage Matters movement wig out if a white victim is mentioned.

She and so many others at the top of govt (on both sides) are there bc they are useful idiots. But an idiot she is.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:doh:

Not everything is race based, no matter how much you want it to be.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if this rubs some wrongly, but this old fact just popped into my mind during this thread. = The first anthropologists to make "friends" with Pigmy people of the deep Amazon jungle, convinced some tribesmen to accompany the scientists out of the dense forests for the first time ever. Standing together, looking out over the wide open plain, all the pigmies started pointing and "giggling". What they were laughing at was seeing far off, some field working people who were way smaller than the pygmies themselves. You see, they had never used or developed any "distant-vision" and they thought those people were actually that small. (True story.) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator