Warning: Political Takes COVID-19 woes: LSU/MSU games postponed

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Having part of a season was better than having no season.
Of course everyone has their own take on this.
Im not sure who's right and who's wrong. I guess time will tell if playing this season was mistake
Reminds me of an old quote I read many years ago: "The Ship is safe in the harbor but thats not what a ship was built for"

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Of course everyone has their own take on this.
Im not sure who's right and who's wrong. I guess time will tell if playing this season was mistake
Reminds me of an old quote I read many years ago: "The Ship is safe in the harbor but thats not what a ship was built for"

Just out of curiosity, was that old quote of which you speak also by you?

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Said it back in March, thinking you can avoid it is like thinking you can avoid the wind. Just like a cold or the flu, it's inevitable at some point.

Put me in the camp that thinks everyone will be exposed to Covid but not everyone will get it. I think it's less contagious than alleged but having had it after being around "nobody who did" leaves more questions than answers. Regardless, I don't need the fake vaccine now so at least that is behind me. If I could only add Grantham to the list of those behind me 2020 might have been worth it. Alas...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can we get pics of this first cousin in question. I think seeing her has relevance.
bama-fan1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.