Cristobal loses on purpose to pay gambling debt?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mario “My Balls Freeze Up Like Crystals During Big Games” Cristobal strikes again!

I should actually change the word “Big” in the above nickname to “Any” or maybe “Random”.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I mean the really stupid thing is that you don't have to wait until the last play of the game to understand the math of the play clock vs game clock. They should have known the instant they got that last 1st down that they had enough play clock time available to run out the game clock. JFC, when they had 1st down with 1:20 left they had the game won and they ran it 3 times, the fumble occurring on the 3rd run. That wasn't just one unnecessary chance, they gave GT THREE chances to strip the ball out. You'd think that at some point during that time, which even included a GT timeout, that somebody on the Miami sideline would say "hey coach WTF are we doing and why aren't we in the V formation?" But no. :lol: I guess 8 million bucks a year isn't enough money to get a HC that understands basic maths.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I mean the really stupid thing is that you don't have to wait until the last play of the game to understand the math of the play clock vs game clock. They should have known the instant they got that last 1st down that they had enough play clock time available to run out the game clock. JFC, when they had 1st down with 1:20 left they had the game won and they ran it 3 times, the fumble occurring on the 3rd run. That wasn't just one unnecessary chance, they gave GT THREE chances to strip the ball out. You'd think that at some point during that time, which even included a GT timeout, that somebody on the Miami sideline would say "hey coach WTF are we doing and why aren't we in the V formation?" But no. :lol: I guess 8 million bucks a year isn't enough money to get a HC that understands basic maths.

I hear co-Cane messes with your brain.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Do you honestly believe the play calling is going to be that way for Lagway? It's preposterous. Billy has never had a QB worth a sh!t in his entire coaching career.
Ok, let's put aside this ridiculous claim and just for the sake of argument say you are correct. Who's fault is that exactly?

And yes, I 100% believe the play calling will be the same bc it's the same play calling and offense he ran in every other location he's been, and why dabo fired his ass.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sorry, I don’t know how to make these clips so I’m just going to do the best I can.

“Ok guys, I should’ve taken a knee. Let’s get back out there and win this. No questions, let’s go…”
1696814342969.gif

“They throw a 50 yard touchdown on prevent defense …50 yards.”
1696814555523.gif

“The best thing I could come up with was recalibrate…”
1696814814353.gif

“And it’s about to be the first of about 3 straight losses…”
1696815043267.gif

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
It's just strange. Did he offer some kind of explanation?

He said “My name’s Mario, I’m a dumb azz & I’m the most overrated coach in the game…but I make $8 mill per year which is more than all you fcvkers in the media, in the stands and on the message boards…so who’s the dumb one now, bitchez???!!!”

That’s what he said in his post game presser. Then he did the mic drop thing and walked out.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Sorry, I don’t know how to make these clips so I’m just going to do the best I can.

“Ok guys, I should’ve taken a knee. Let’s get back out there and win this. No questions, let’s go…”
View attachment 62725

“They throw a 50 yard touchdown on prevent defense …50 yards.”
View attachment 62728

“The best thing I could come up with was recalibrate…”
View attachment 62729

“And it’s about to be the first of about 3 straight losses…”
View attachment 62730
For first time out of the box, that’s not bad.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I mean the really stupid thing is that you don't have to wait until the last play of the game to understand the math of the play clock vs game clock. They should have known the instant they got that last 1st down that they had enough play clock time available to run out the game clock. JFC, when they had 1st down with 1:20 left they had the game won and they ran it 3 times, the fumble occurring on the 3rd run. That wasn't just one unnecessary chance, they gave GT THREE chances to strip the ball out. You'd think that at some point during that time, which even included a GT timeout, that somebody on the Miami sideline would say "hey coach, Jesse Palmer is on the radio with pictures saying that we’re doing this wrong, he’s said it on the last two… FUK! Never mind.” But no. :lol: I guess 8 million bucks a year isn't enough money to get a HC that understands basic maths.
FIFY

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do you honestly believe the play calling is going to be that way for Lagway? It's preposterous. Billy has never had a QB worth a sh!t in his entire coaching career.
Actually, yes, I do believe we are seeing William's offense. His QBs are so bad the WR routes are as they are, making it more difficult for poor QBs to make throws? Look at GT's final two plays, diverse routes, a receiver comes open on a long crossing route, clearly open, no defender able to make the play. Awesome. Good for GT. Why not us? I suppose Mertz may be that limited and Billy's genius is covering for that, but I doubt it.

I think we gave up big plays to Vandy exactly because their routes are common but ours are what we train against in practice. Something just out of line with our offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator