Dan Mullen is an AD’s Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Oh absolutely! Read this one and had to post it. It’s as biased and one sided as I’ve ever seen. Kind of want to dig through that guy’s archive - I bet there’s a very similar one written circa Dec 2016 about Butters.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It is pretty simple, I QUOTED DOOLEY saying that. I cant help that you are as dumb as Slevin and Crete.
No, moron, I’ve already found at least one post that had nothing to do with Dooley. It was all you. You edited the rest.

And I’ll take shots that compare me to Slev but Crete? Come on. Very few that dumb out there.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
At the Fl/ugly game each year I get to talk to a bunch of Bull Gators. When Butters was hired, to a man they all said then they preferred Dan Mullen as head coach. Apparently Foley decided to bite the hand that feeds him.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh absolutely! Read this one and had to post it. It’s as biased and one sided as I’ve ever seen. Kind of want to dig through that guy’s archive - I bet there’s a very similar one written circa Dec 2016 about Butters.

:exactly: section is called Gator Maven, this is a bias article for the sake of being a bias article.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We now know Jboss’s real name is Graham Marsh. Thanks for posting. I was always curious.
Graham Marsh is like Bowl's even less intelligent little brother. He was one of the interns at the Sun a decade ago or so.

Yes, the fact that he pumped for Chump and Sharkfvkker is a given.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He had a losing record, in the Sunbelt. Half his seasons were losing seasons and he had exactly one season better than 7-5.

And he wasnt a great recruiter either.

He was known garbage.

The only positive thing was he landed a pretty decent athlete once that he played at QB. I forget the name but it was his 11-2 season.

He made 50 million off of that.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Here we are. WLOCP week. Sitting in the cat bird seat. Ranked #6 with one loss to the #1 team in the nation. With a team of misfits (not by my standards but you know...............) and we still gotta dredge up the past and :poop: same old same old. For the LOVE of all that is holy lets direct our energies, angst and anger toward what is ugly and looking worse all the time.....g.o....g.a.t.o.r.s

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Here we are. WLOCP week. Sitting in the cat bird seat. Ranked #6 with one loss to the #1 team in the nation. With a team of misfits (not by my standards but you know...............) and we still gotta dredge up the past and :poop: same old same old. For the LOVE of all that is holy lets direct our energies, angst and anger toward what is ugly and looking worse all the time.....g.o....g.a.t.o.r.s
Well said coach!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:wag:

Message boards would be boring as hell if you couldn't dredge up the past.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Message boards would be boring as hell if you couldn't dredge up the past.
Maybe you are right but if you could get Dubs back the damned chat would certainly improve...........but we dont dredge up the past we wallow in it until the stench is so bad Mr Clean cant touch it.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I find this comment utterly ridiculous...

I mean where do we start? Offensive line coach John Hevesy arrived at Florida with Mullen in charge of fixing a poor 2017 offensive line. Now the right tackle of that squad is an NFL starter one year after Hevesy coached him in Jawaan Taylor.

Taylor was an NFL player long before Hevesy arrived...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nice story. It's just like everything else. Keep piling on the W's and it will help everything, including recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator