Dan Mullen is one lucky SOB

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Going for 2 was the right call.

The plays called for those 2 plays are questionable and the execution was horrible.

We make that first 2pt and everyone here orgasms all over this board. Instead, Trask thows a horrible knee jerk sh!tty pants throw to a ocean of blue and CDM calls another stupid QB run. Why is the argument about going for 2 instead of this??????

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Going for 2 was the right call.

The plays called for those 2 plays are questionable and the execution was horrible.

We make that first 2pt and everyone here orgasms all over this board. Instead, Trask thows a horrible knee jerk sh!tty pants throw to a ocean of blue and CDM calls another stupid QB run. Why is the argument about going for 2 instead of this??????

I believe I commented on that in the game thread asking why we always seem to run the QB on crucial plays inside the red zone. We have a ****ty line and slow QB’s. It was one thing when we had a Tebow or want to throw EJ out there but Trask?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Luck schmuck,..it doesn't exist. Though he has been fortunate things have gone his way many times. Even he would probably admit that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator