Dan Mullen is...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Been lurking a little for a while. I had to log in a few weeks ago to mark one of Ox's posts as drunk, so he knew I've been lurking a bit.

Seabee and Durfish have been carrying you workload while you were AWOL, squid. You owe them a steak dinner and a beer. Make it happen.

And good to have you back!
Carry on...

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Maybe my memory is faulty, but I’m not gonna waste my time looking at old posts. In my defense, you’ve bashed everyone from Star Fleet Command down to the UF janitorial staff, so how can anybody keep track? And you have a big nose and your breathe stinks.
He's a jackass. What do you expect?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Actually, Swonkey is a voo-doo ventriloquist, throwing his voiced posts from angles nobody can figure out. Of course, in voo-doo posting he uses spell check. He good at it.
He claims to have learned it in law school. I think he picked it up from the back of a box of Wheaties.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's part of the legend that is Swamp Donkey. After all, a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
I reserve the right to change my mind. It's right there in the contract.

Despite all the "negator" tags some tried to pin on my donkey, I've always admitted to being a bandwagon fan. There is often a head and heart conflict. Right now heart is winning while head still is very worried about crootin.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I see we are...

hqdefault.jpg
:lmao2:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Mullen is 10 -3 in his first year......... Not many really expected this. Congrats Coach!!!!!! Great turn around season!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@JeffBarlis: Totally obvious observation: Neither of McElwain’s 10-win seasons felt remotely like Mullen’s first year at any point in time. Something is brewing in Gainesville.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
3 wins over ranked teams in year one. Two of which were over top 10 teams. But we know who he is they said

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: Trey Dean: “I would have never chose Florida is Coach Mullen wasn’t here. Florida wasn’t even in my top-20 before he was here.” #Gators

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator