Founding Member
giphy.gif
gnrl.gif

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How much funly are you having, old drunk?
I thoroughly enjoyed the offensive show last weekend. It was ‘funly’. Much better than the two predecessors.

I didn’t particularly like the offensive defensive play though.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I said 9-3 was the ceiling and 7-5 would start murmuring. We are staring 5-7 in the face, with 5-7 being the ceiling next year if UF lets Dip**** Dan stay.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If he stays it will be a losing record next year guaranteed. More than likely this year as well.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't agree with that line of thinking. Yes, of course beat the butt-sniffers, but what are we, the Galen Hall era Gators again? Where if we beat Georgia all other sins are washed away? We had a long period where we beat UGA down on an annual basis, and then worked for more and expected more. Simply beating the butt-sniffers isn't enough
Name a season in the last 40 years where we beat the leghumpers and it turned out to be a bad season? Name a season in the last 40 years that we lost to the leghumpers and we wound up having a great season.
I'll hang up the phone and wait.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he stays it will be a losing record next year guaranteed. More than likely this year as well.
There are still people claiming they "think" he is a top offensive coach.

35th scoring offense this year, which is actually like his 4th best year.

The rest of the 14 years have been far worse, 50-70th.

These people also probably believe in the Easter Bunny.

Any myth they hear.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Name a season in the last 40 years where we beat the leghumpers and it turned out to be a bad season?
Last year. I know some people seem to think last year was an Almost National Championship, but the rest of us live in reality.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There are still people claiming they "think" he is a top offensive coach.

35th scoring offense this year, which is actually like his 4th best year.

The rest of the 14 years have been far worse, 50-70th.

These people also probably believe in the Easter Bunny.

Any myth they hear.

The same people who makes excuses for his years at Miss State.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The same people who makes excuses for his years at Miss State.
well, even here he has put two 50th ish, one 35th, and one somewhat good offense on the field, with Kyle Trash, Pitts and Kadarius Tony on the bench unused for two of those years.

That's actually slightly better than his resume suggests. He just got lucky with what butters left him. If they were available today he would never recruit them, and would instead find people who block better or a TE from Furman to be a running QB.

Last edited:

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015

We have Mizzou and the assnoles remaining. If old man Pasqualoni can't turn our caterpillar D into a butterfly chalk both of those up as losses. 5-7 and no bowl is what mullen's reward should be after his extended vacation since September

Getting rid of muLLLLLLLen will happen, the only question is how soon can get a real coach?

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Name a season in the last 40 years where we beat the leghumpers and it turned out to be a bad season? Name a season in the last 40 years that we lost to the leghumpers and we wound up having a great season.
I'll hang up the phone and wait.
I’ll just tell you to Fuchs off and die. You don’t have to wait.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Last year. I know some people seem to think last year was an Almost National Championship, but the rest of us live in reality.
Still better that we beat them though. :) Last year was the exception.... brought to us courtesy of McMullen & Wife

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.