Dan Mullen shares his engagement night story

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
You’re such a f*cking weirdo. :lmao2:
Look I love steak. It’s probably my favorite. Anything beef I’ll eat the shyt out of it.

I’m just saying. Went a week in France going to small villages eating duck every place I could and it blew me away. I know you can’t get good duck in Des Moines Iowa or wherever the fvkk you go to every week. But there’s some amazing duck dishes that i wasn’t aware of until a couple years ago.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Ok, you’ve got me beat, especially with the Caymus. Nice looking dinner.

As for Slevin, I’ve been trying to get him to come/go over the bridge and get great food forever, but he refuses. Love his recruiting info and he’s a good guy, but I’d be shocked if he’s not in some hang-from-the-ceiling, vaping place right now in Williamsburg sipping kombucha.
I dont smoke and lol at kombucha. White claw baby!

flg8rfan

Nov 28, 2018
Look I love steak. It’s probably my favorite. Anything beef I’ll eat the shyt out of it.

I’m just saying. Went a week in France going to small villages eating duck every place I could and it blew me away. I know you can’t get good duck in Des Moines Iowa or wherever the fvkk you go to every week. But there’s some amazing duck dishes that i wasn’t aware of until a couple years ago.

I’ll admit, had some pretty good duck in Poland

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I've tried everything all over the world but nothing beats a properly prepared medium rare Filet Mignon.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Beef is hard to beat. Tonight’s dinner was slow smoked beef rib with 3 lb bone in ribeye as a side. caymus in the glass.

View attachment 17086
(Part of the ribeye cut off for kids that didn’t want Gorgonzola and an Italian style chimichurri)
View attachment 17087

Now to bourbon

Pork chops can be good, but I agree veal and lamb are better. I enjoy duck, but WTF is Slevin talking about being better than any of these other options?

Now, if my butcher could only sell his name and likeness.

Looks great man. When it comes to chops I prefer lamb myself . Delicious steak here, and thanks for sharing .
Bravo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.