Dan Mullen worse than naked guy twerking in the middle of I-4 (according to ESPN)

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Was just checking out the Top 10 Bottom 10 Moments of 2021 on ESPN and felt this needed to be shared. There are several good ones you all should check out (I enjoyed #2, #4, and #5 quite a bit), but felt I had to share when I saw #3:
The Top 10 Bottom 10 moments: UMass' misses, Mullen's mess and more

3. Florida Man rides down collapse all the way to exit door
If you've ever watched or listened to Marty & McGee (and if you have, thank you), then you know that Mr. Smith and I are seen by some as experts on fake Southern accents. You also know that, thanks to Hillbilly Headlines, we are also experts on the exploits of Florida Man. But no story we reported on -- not the naked guy twerking in the middle of I-4, or the guy who robbed a Walmart using a Hoveround scooter, or the man who filled a pothole in his neighborhood with a banana tree -- could top the exploits of the Florida Man in Gainesville who almost beat Alabama and then promptly explained how he doesn't recruit in-season, browbeat the media for questioning how his team surrendered 52 points to FCS Samford and got fired after an overtime loss to Missouri. I wrote about, talked about and Bottom 10'd about the whole mess ... which made it a little awkward when I showed up for Marty & McGee at the SEC championship game and saw that said Florida Man had been hired as an analyst for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.