Dave's Not Here

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Whatever happened to the idea of simple names? Like Larry, Don, Dick? Why does everyone now have to be Oliver, Lucas, Liam? I've never heard of a Communist named Fred. I know plenty who go by Aria.

What goes?
Seven + billion people have lived on earth, and not a single person named Skippy has ever been a commie. Not one. If Karl Marx had been named Skippy, or Rusty or Bucky the course of history would be far different. Take extreme care to not name your kid Karl, Adolph, Vladimir or Barack.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Anyone remember Octavius Demetrius Gould?
With a name like a Roman emperor how could you avoid being “a certified executive coach and trusted advisor to organizations both large and small, on mission-critical areas that enhance leadership skills and team performance.” Octavius, from Wesley Chapel, was Gator RB until he got Wally Pipped by some guy named Emmitt Smith.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone remember Octavius Demetrius Gould?
With a name like a Roman emperor how could you avoid being “a certified executive coach and trusted advisor to organizations both large and small, on mission-critical areas that enhance leadership skills and team performance.” Octavius, from Wesley Chapel, was Gator RB until he got Wally Pipped by some guy named Emmitt Smith.

Octavious Gould was from Browns Mills NJ.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Seven + billion people have lived on earth, and not a single person named Skippy has ever been a commie. Not one. If Karl Marx had been named Skippy, or Rusty or Bucky the course of history would be far different. Take extreme care to not name your kid Karl, Adolph, Vladimir or Barack.
Carl with a "C" is OK.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, my kids both have complicated family names, so I’m probably not the best person to chime in. But what circles are you running in that you know multiple communists, let alone “plenty” with the same name?

What Carson Wentz JR Sofla is complicated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator