Dave's Not Here

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Just hope that when your kids(stepkids in my case)have kids the one who has the last doesn't get jealous of the other kids' child and give theirs the same name with a different first letter....

Yeah, I have to deal with Daxton and Jaxton....Apparently, they're both deaf since neither one listens to me whenever they come by the house....the only 3 words they seem to understand is Ice cream, soda and candy..... I guess their parents don't use words like sit down, be quiet, and get outta the way of the TV when the game is on, in their houses.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Just hope that when your kids(stepkids in my case)have kids the one who has the last doesn't get jealous of the other kids' child and give theirs the same name with a different first letter....

Yeah, I have to deal with Daxton and Jaxton....Apparently, they're both deaf since neither one listens to me whenever they come by the house....the only 3 words they seem to understand is Ice cream, soda and candy..... I guess their parents don't use words like sit down, be quiet, and get outta the way of the TV when the game is on, in their houses.
That was four words... just sayin...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’ve been a middle school (PE) teacher for 24 years… I’ve seen and heard all the stupid names. You guys missed:

Jensen
Holden
Kaydin
Austin
Rocker

And, as if the names aren’t bad enough, the spellings are even worse. There’s:

Austin, Austyn, Auston, and Austen
Kaydin, Kayden, Keyden, and keydan

I’m sure I could go on… but its late and it’s the weekend and I don’t won’t to think about this anymore.

The names millennials are naming their kids are freaking embarrassing. There's a lot of "Mavericks" running around. Lots of Easton's, Westons. Still waiting on some northtons and southtons. Don't laugh, they're coming.

Jayden
Brayden
Jaylen
Dakota
Emerson
Lincoln
Jackson
Jaxson (yeah...)
Jace
Chase
Maverick
Easton
Weston
Jameson
Braylen
Hudson
Ryder
Crosby
Kensley

I know at least 2 kids of millennials with every one of these names. It's really bad in the baseball and football community. It just keeps getting dumber by the day.

How about a David or Jack ffs!?!?

These two lists sum up the "Stupid Millennial Parents Baby Names" list. This has been going on since the late 90's with these stupid names. Then some of these retards not only pick a stupid name, they try to get cute and misspell it. smh

Fortunately my millennial son (born in '92) named his two boys 'real' names: Elijah Christopher & Luke Timothy (Luke turned 2 yesterday, btw).

I've told a ton of millennials & Gen Z's this before, "When it comes time to pick a baby name, open the bible and find a name you like".

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
These two lists sum up the "Stupid Millennial Parents Baby Names" list. This has been going on since the late 90's with these stupid names. Then some of these retards not only pick a stupid name, they try to get cute and misspell it. smh

Fortunately my millennial son (born in '92) named his two boys 'real' names: Elijah Christopher & Luke Timothy (Luke turned 2 yesterday, btw).

I've told a ton of millennials & Gen Z's this before, "When it comes time to pick a baby name, open the bible and find a name you like".
Yes
Belteshazzar; Hananiah, Shadrach, Mishael, Meshach, Azariah and Abednego are all solid Biblical names.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes
Belteshazzar; Hananiah, Shadrach, Mishael, Meshach, Azariah and Abednego are all solid Biblical names.

Well, that's a choice too (and I've met a few black dudes over the years who's parents made those choices). But you know WTF I was talking about!!

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Just go look at many NCAA Women's basketball team's rosters for some really weird names and spellings.

Just to name a few, from the 2023 NC LSU team,

Amani Bartlett
Izzy Besselman
Aalyah Del Rosario
Flau'jae Johnson
Janae Kent
Aneesah Morrow
Last-Tear Poa (yes, that is actually her name)
Kateri Poolee
Angel Reese
Sa'Myah Smith
Hailey Van Lith
Angelica Velez
Mikaylah Williams

:crazy:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just go look at many NCAA Women's basketball team's rosters for some really weird names and spellings.

Amani Bartlett
Izzy Besselman
Aalyah Del Rosario
Flau'jae Johnson
Janae Kent
Aneesah Morrow
Kateri Poolee
Angel Reese
Sa'Myah Smith
Hailey Van Lith
Angelica Velez
Mikaylah Williams

racist wonder showzen GIF

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017

Angel Reese

Hey, that's a biblical name!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Amani Bartlett
Izzy Besselman
Aalyah Del Rosario
Flau'jae Johnson
Janae Kent
Aneesah Morrow
Kateri Poolee
Angel Reese
Sa'Myah Smith
Hailey Van Lith
Angelica Velez
Mikaylah Williams

Token.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well, that's a choice too (and I've met a few black dudes over the years whose parents made those choices). But you know WTF I was talking about!!
For years when watching sports on TV with my son, whenever one of these, uh, “unique” names was said I’d tell him that his mom and I should have named him that. One time there were two players mentioned; a “Demarious” and a “Dontavious”. So I told him we should have named him Demarious Dontavious and, as our last name begins with a “D”, we could then call him “Triple D.” He responded that he kinda liked “Triple D” as a nickname, but he’d have to do his hair like Guy Fieri and get some tats. I kinda stopped doing it after that.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
when you teach school you hear them all. Maverick (chubby spoiled giant)
Noemi. Pronounced Naomi. Shaneka. Loved her and the name. Coltrane.
I remember when Josh was THE NAME. Had four in one kindergarten class. and we had only one k class.
Cloe (never liked that name or Kimberly (best friend named his daughter that) Gretchen was my cousins bf. Hot name.
My mind has slipped and most of the good ones are gone but I taught with a lady for many years named Blossom SPrinkle.
I grew up with a Clara Margaret and her sister Jogi and older brother Brokey. McDeirmid was the brother I hung out with and then youngest brother plain old John
Cannot beat Dabo. little quiz, without googling who were these people Ardel, Burnel, Raynel, W.L., Lanel, Odel, Marcel, Newgene, Claude, and Clovis.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I remember when Josh was THE NAME. Had four in one kindergarten class. and we had only one k class.
Cloe (never liked that name or Kimberly (best friend named his daughter that) Gretchen was my cousins bf. Hot name.
My mind has slipped and most of the good ones are gone but I taught with a lady for many years named Blossom SPrinkle.
I grew up with a Clara Margaret and her sister Jogi and older brother Brokey. McDeirmid was the brother I hung out with and then youngest brother plain old John
Cannot beat Dabo. little quiz, without googling who were these people Ardel, Burnel, Raynel, W.L., Lanel, Odel, Marcel, Newgene, Claude, and Clovis.
Ledbetters

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
20zhxz.gif

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
When my wife and I were active foster parents we had to take so many hours of training every year. In one training session we were told of a woman who became pregnant then had a serious falling out with the baby-daddy. When the baby was born her mother named her Ihatecha. I suppose the pronunciation would be something like Uh-ha-sha but it was actually spelled, Ihatecha. Yep, she named her daughter to express her feelings for the babies daddy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yes
So are Zach, Luke, Matthew, mark, John, Paul, Micah, Malachi, Jonah, Isaiah, Timothy, Peter, etc. biblical names are good names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.