Dave's Not Here

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I named my son Ramsey, and I'm even happier with the name now than i was 15 years ago. He's awesome and unique and deserving of such a name.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My grandsons are Joseph, James, Jude and Justus. My son and wife are sort of traditionalist.
When your third grandchild gets to cutting up, do you ever say “Hey Jude, don’t make it bad!?”

But seriously and back on topic, wildly creative and made up names started being a thing in the 70’s. I remember a pair of twins named Orangello and Lemongello, a Waikiki Thomas, and a Nosmo King.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
When your third grandchild gets to cutting up, do you ever say “Hey Jude, don’t make it bad!?”

But seriously and back on topic, wildly creative and made up names started being a thing in the 70’s. I remember a pair of twins named Orangello and Lemongello, a Waikiki Thomas, and a Nosmo King.
No, but just about every time I see him, I start with "Hey Jude, take a sad song and make it better." He's going to be a Beatles fan for sure.

Oh, and Oranjello and Lemonjello are properly spelt with a j. Since the mom was reading flavors from a Jello box.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I named my son Ramsey, and I'm even happier with the name now than i was 15 years ago. He's awesome and unique and deserving of such a name.

I went to law school with Ramsey Smathers. Very pretty girl. Went to FSU undergrad. The library was named after her grandfather.

Alex.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I used to work with a guy whose wife was named “Loretta.” I bet you can guess what we asked him he would do if she ever got too close to the edge of a cliff.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I used to work with a guy whose wife was named “Loretta.” I bet you can guess what we asked him he would do if she ever got too close to the edge of a cliff.

I had to fly to the DC area last night...didn't sleep worth crap and I haven't finished my coffee yet.
You're gonna have to explain this one to me.
Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator