Dear Ben

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Want to get someone's attention? Fill their email tray with poorly worded requests to ditch an expensive, dim-witted employee. Which brings me to the point of our football coach. He's not only expensive, he's not exactly Einstein. He proved that on fourth-and-24 inches from the Florida 34 against UGA of all teams. But that's another story.

We need you to get onboard with an email campaign to Big Ben. Let him know what we need to do. The idea is to see if little ol' us can incentivize Ben to find a way to make the football coach go away (bonus points for arranging Scott along for the ride). We promise to show the Sasseman a logical successor and the way to seven wins a season. That's a 40% improvement over where 2023 is headed.

Together, Bennie and his Jets, aka us, can fly together.

[email protected]
c36f0280c280cd83331b2402a5371ea3.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Make sure to add a picture of the backside of your nutsack, everyone. That should do the trick!

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You're telling me that if he were to hire an OC and a special teams coach (which would mean he'd have to go down to only 1 O-line coach) that you would still want him fired?

IN YEAR #2?

What type of stability does that portray to any new/prospective coach after running off coach after coach after coach after coach in 3 years or less?

Ludicrous in my opinion and I'm very upset with him after seeing the product on the field this year. But I'm willing to give him 3 years.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're telling me that if he were to hire an OC and a special teams coach (which would mean he'd have to go down to only 1 O-line coach) that you would still want him fired?

IN YEAR #2?

What type of stability does that portray to any new/prospective coach after running off coach after coach after coach after coach in 3 years or less?

Ludicrous in my opinion and I'm very upset with him after seeing the product on the field this year. But I'm willing to give him 3 years.
Yes. Fire him into the sun.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

IN YEAR #2?

Agreed that it's a bad look. But with the class falling apart, who knows. I doubt that admin is ready to fire him and that they have the next coach in mind. We are stuck, they are stuck.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Forcing him to hire different coaches isn't going to fix his broken process nor does it mean that his thumb print won't continue to be all over the offense, STs, etc. the fact that the entire program is a collosal fail means it's an HC holistic problem, not a specific coach or player group one.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Forcing him to hire different coaches isn't going to fix his broken process nor does it mean that his thumb print won't continue to be all over the offense, STs, etc. the fact that the entire program is a collosal fail means it's an HC holistic problem, not a specific coach or player group one.

Rewatch Band of Brothers. BN reminds me of Lt Spiers. He is so focused on his process he can't see its not working, but since he trusts his process, he keeps doing it. He literally walked his entire company into an ambush during a training exercise because things weren't going the way his process told them they should go. Much like his playcalling.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Rewatch Band of Brothers. BN reminds me of Lt Spiers. He is so focused on his process he can't see its not working, but since he trusts his process, he keeps doing it. He literally walked his entire company into an ambush during a training exercise because things weren't going the way his process told them they should go. Much like his playcalling.
That wasn't spiers. It was soble. Spiers was the quiet guy who turned into an absolute hero when bullets started flying. But as to soble, agree.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
soble was convinced of his methodology, despite the results or failures along the way. eventually, despite his best intentions and supreme dedication, all parties - subordinates, peers and superiors completely abandoned him b/c they saw him for what he was. a hard working failure who was dragging his team down instead of helping them rise.

now lets do tater...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In some respects, the timing of Sasse’s hiring was perfect. He got to see the home opener, the Tennessee game, and even smaller contests like Vanderbilt & Charlotte, plus Arkansas(and hopefully fsu) all sold out with an incredible atmospheres. He’s then going to see a stark contrast next season if things persists, with empty stands and ticket packages having to be offered because the fans have seen enough. If he has any brains at all, he’ll realize quickly what UF can and should be, and also what things can look like when interest wanes.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
soble was convinced of his methodology, despite the results or failures along the way. eventually, despite his best intentions and supreme dedication, all parties - subordinates, peers and superiors completely abandoned him b/c they saw him for what he was. a hard working failure who was dragging his team down instead of helping them rise.

now lets do tater...

He reminds me of the guy in episode 1 that lost his sight and just stands there in a daze. Also wasn’t that kid from Louisiana as well?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I know you're upset but this is a little too much IMO.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed, we have got to draw the line at typos; it's a colossal fail

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
tell me what part is a success. up until this week id say the only one is crootin. you think his personnal infrastructure is good just because we have a bunch of ppl doing a bunch of things? clearly its not working. fail. im not even going to start with the team and game day performance - every aspect is absolute garbage. he doesnt get credit for physical infrastructure - all in one, etc. that stuff was nearing completion when he showed up. the only thing that was still going well was crootin. woops.

im not upset at all. i stopped being that way a LONG time ago. what i am, is completely honest about the state of affairs. napiers program is a massive failure and its getting worse by the day.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Dearest Ben, Even though you're a UniParty, Rino-Cuck, please save UF football from irrelevance. I know the goal is for UF to become an IVY League South School like Duke, but Nerds are also inspired by winning and all that goes into it.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
tell me what part is a success. up until this week id say the only one is crootin. you think his personnal infrastructure is good just because we have a bunch of ppl doing a bunch of things? clearly its not working. fail. im not even going to start with the team and game day performance - every aspect is absolute garbage. he doesnt get credit for physical infrastructure - all in one, etc. that stuff was nearing completion when he showed up. the only thing that was still going well was crootin. woops.

im not upset at all. i stopped being that way a LONG time ago. what i am, is completely honest about the state of affairs. napiers program is a massive failure and its getting worse by the day.
Well, I completely disagree that he had no sway over infrastructure. The players love their digs (work and dorm) and love their parking and love their food. In short, they're happy and they love their coaches. This team is together whether you see it or agree with it is irrelevant.

Florida's NIL, post legislative changes, is one of the best in the state and country and I'm sure he also had a hand in that.

UF's "Army" is impressive and is something we've never had. Now, one can argue that they're ineffective but that, too, can change if directed by CBN. You already know he doesn't tend to make changes mid-season.

The Gator Made program is phenomenal and has been one of the bright spots of his tenure.

We've had zero embarrassments come from this staff or team, short of the play on the field. To be clear, we've had no problems with cops, scooters, killers, rapes, etc. This team has represented the University of Florida well.

There are others but it's already TLDR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator