Del Rio rips Gator fans on Twitter

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Worst thing you can do when you're pissed is to communicate spontaneously, as in right away. The worst.
I know a Prez elect like that...........so Luke gave back a little of what he has gotten times a bazillion...........ladEEEfreekinDA

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Law, you're a miserable phuck. I highly

You love everyone who'll suck your dick. I tried to make the point this wasn't a macro view. Overall, I'm unhappy with the trajectory of the program. I don't like a lot of things with the program right now. This had only to do with one person's view (and hope) for one game. I certainly wasn't alone in how I interpreted how the first half went. Most everyone was impressed with how well Florida competed and, like everyone else, expected the floodgates to eventually open. They did. This was nothing more than a feel thing going in. I felt like we were going to live up better than the pre-game hype. I think we did until midway through the third. The rest of it is moot.
:shocked3::burn2::burn:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I wouldn't call 33-16 at the half completely out of it. They had the pick and the punt block that helped them in the first half. The point being, there wasn't the kind of domination early on that many had expected. Yes, we got dominated over the course of four quarters, but our guys came out inspired and played their hearts out. We competed in the first half.
This was my take..............It was like "MY God we can play with this superstar team,...........we drove right down we manned up on def early. If the gdmmm QB would quit throwing them the ball and we quit making stupid mistakes we can play with them..........sh#t they had 16 pts with -7 yards of offense..........if that aint fckd up nothing is.................

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know a Prez elect like that...........so Luke gave back a little of what he has gotten times a bazillion...........ladEEEfreekinDA

Coach you need to settle Gator Nation down and tell us how Mac has got things under control.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You have to wonder if this is also how Mac feels. Is this a lockerroom issue? Mac was taking pot shots at the fanbase earlier and now one of his robots is too. Gotta wonder.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
arewethereyet.jpg
Gator fans riding in the car with Macdaddy...........are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet......YOU'RE lost, Dad........stop and ask for directions........

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry but vaginas have thicker skin than this kid... And unlike him, they can take a pounding. Not to mention, I prefer a tight lipped vagina. LDR needs to STFU....
I laughed aloud. Post of the week

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is just sad. First, Mac should have enough sense to keep these kids off Twitter. Secondly, he's crying about it, so what does he expect his players to do?
He needs to go away and take Del Limpo with him.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I laughed aloud. Post of the week

Hey Ox, can we make this happen? Start a "post of the week" contest or something like that? I got a feelin we're gonna need something to keep us distracted around here for a while.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
arewethereyet.jpg
Gator fans riding in the car with Macdaddy...........are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet......YOU'RE lost, Dad........stop and ask for directions........

I think that's Luke Del Rio in the backseat. Sort of looks like him. The one in the middle.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Ox, can we make this happen? Start a "post of the week" contest or something like that? I got a feelin we're gonna need something to keep us distracted around here for a while.

:lol: I nominate Carib to manage this. He did such a fine job with his last project.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Somewhere Will Grier is laughing his ass off. POS Mac decides that he would rather have a 3 time transfer turd with a noodle arm than a 5 star rocket armed kid who kept his commitment for 3 years....That should show a lot of people what I was talking about at the end of last year......I'm really wondering if Willie didn't bag Mac's old lady for god sake.....How f vcking stupid would you have to be otherwise. Oh and you guys who thought Grier was some spoiled daddy entitled brat...well look what you got now.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
So Luke has gone over to the dark side........................
maxresdefault.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
HE is a good guy..........tired of reading all the BS............I get him

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.