Dinner time

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Prebirthday brunch in metroAtlanta at The Canoe Restaurant in Vinings, Ga with good wife, youngest daughter and her family ( grandkids are good and rowdy thanks to me).

Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict and a Popcorn Sundae.

Pre Happy Birthday!
Just curious, do you have a bad wife too? :dunno:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Marinaded, char grilled, London Broil, with home made chimichurri ; on the side is herb-de-Provence roasted fingerling potatoes and roasted asparagus. Accompanying is a nice Napa Cab.
upload_2022-3-8_22-6-1.jpeg

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Marinaded, char grilled, London Broil, with home made chimichurri ; on the side is herb-de-Provence roasted fingerling potatoes and roasted asparagus. Accompanying is a nice Napa Cab.
You sir have outdone yourself! Which one would I eat first?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You sir have outdone yourself! Which one would I eat first?
I’m getting caught up after not posting for a few days in here.
But……if you want all on one night, have a chicken thigh appetizer, the pasta as “primi piatti” and the steak as “secondi!”
It was all good, but the pasta dish was the most unique and flavorful. If pasta is not a big deal to you, then the London Broil would be the choice. When making the Chimichurri, I used more flat leaf parsley than usual. It was really good.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I’m getting caught up after not posting for a few days in here.
But……if you want all on one night, have a chicken thigh appetizer, the pasta as “primi piatti” and the steak as “secondi!”
It was all good, but the pasta dish was the most unique and flavorful. If pasta is not a big deal to you, then the London Broil would be the choice. When making the Chimichurri, I used more flat leaf parsley than usual. It was really good.
I love pasta but I rarely consume it. I try to stay away from that, potatoes, ice cream and careful on the bread. I could certainly make an exception this time!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.