Dinner time

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Who Asked You What GIF by Maraboli Media
Who asked me? You did. You opened yourself up for all kinds of abuse with your idiotic question! You’re lucky you didn’t get a ton of abuse; this place is really slipping.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Cheese tortellini, chicken, kielbasa sausage, carrots, asparagus, sugar snap peas, savoy cabbage, broccoli and carrots on the Blackstone.

934992BB-F9B1-421A-B3C3-F266B80F6D65.jpeg

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Where at in Utah? We should have met up.
Twenty or so miles south of Great Bear Lake. The trip was fast and he wanted to show me Yellowstone and Jackson Hole. My wife and I will likely drive out there before the next winter. Hopefully in the spring so I can harvest a Merriam's turkey. We may also be there for the Utah game.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
CDGator said:
I guess it’s time to buy the bigger freezer if they keep putting brisket on sale for $2/lb.
Should I toss the frozen pizza or the ice cream out to make room?

you have 3 freezers (to be fair, only 1 is a dedicated deep freeze; other 2 are attached to traditional refrigerators). All 3 are packed.

I swear I didn’t break our freezer on purpose but we are getting a new freezer. It only lasted 7 years which is a short time for a Kenmore. (You should have seen all the effort it took for me to kill it :lol:) Stepped in a big puddle of water yesterday morning as I was 5 minutes away from leaving for work. Ugh

Dinner was a ribeye, filet and sirloin tip with a side of shrimp.
Now I have to find the sales on meat to fill it back up.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CDGator said:
I guess it’s time to buy the bigger freezer if they keep putting brisket on sale for $2/lb.
Should I toss the frozen pizza or the ice cream out to make room?

I swear I didn’t break our freezer on purpose but we are getting a new freezer. It only lasted 7 years which is a short time for a Kenmore. (You should have seen all the effort it took for me to kill it :lol:) Stepped in a big puddle of water yesterday morning as I was 5 minutes away from leaving for work. Ugh

Dinner was a ribeye, filet and sirloin tip with a side of shrimp.
Now I have to find the sales on meat to fill it back up.

Brisket for $2

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fried Rice with Shrimp, Wanton Soup, Egg Rolls and Cucumber Salad in a white creme sauce.

I forgot the pictures.....

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Orrechiette with Chicken, carmelized onions, and Gorgonzola. I confess to loving anything with carmelized onions. It’s like candy, but without the guilt.

1667664527320.jpeg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Since the great freezer thaw of 2022 we’ve been eating a lot of beef. Thursday night it was a ribeye, fillet and a sirloin with a side of shrimp. (First world problems)

Tonight we made beef stroganoff with a side of asparagus wrapped in prosciutto.
I’m not ready to have seedy leave me so no mushrooms.

Seedy had an egg bagel w/ prosciutto for breakfast. What else can we do with prosciutto? :dunno:

4A76DD20-B2A3-423F-A381-BB33BA416DF3.jpeg

Last edited:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
6FC30243-4341-437F-B57B-84470BDF84E6.jpeg

1AC35ED4-5A42-477F-A65B-CDBAB1F8EFC5.jpeg

Chicken wrapped in prosciutto with a sherry cream sauce. I followed a recipe for the sauce but didn’t like it so I doctored it up with other seasonings. Turned out much better.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Since the great freezer thaw of 2022 we’ve been eating a lot of beef. Thursday night it was a ribeye, fillet and a sirloin with a side of shrimp. (First world problems)

Tonight we made beef stroganoff with a side of asparagus wrapped in prosciutto.
I’m not ready to have seedy leave me so no mushrooms.

Seedy had an egg bagel w/ prosciutto for breakfast. What else can we do with prosciutto? :dunno:

View attachment 50691

Prosciutto wrapped around melon(cantaloupe) is really popular. I’m not a big fan, but it was always forced on me at parties growing up.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Prosciutto wrapped around melon(cantaloupe) is really popular. I’m not a big fan, but it was always forced on me at parties growing up.
Prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe (or honeydew)? That sounds disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
      Members
      Latest member
      TheFoodGator